Ranking
i absolutely love Olguh, Betty and Barry, they are seriously perfect .o
the special thing about those texture is that they look like handrawn on paper and than 'folded' around the head.
Check out my Youtube!
i totally agree with usimm you heads are good..... but not that good for the wow effect but Olguh looks for me like a 9/10 great mapping and good details
but beethovens hair looks to much like the photoshop gras brush (unreal)
me personally make always handdrawn hair
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Jul 18, 2011 at 09:09 AM.

Know what? I completely agree. I was way too hyped that I was using a tablet to see what I was actually making. Consider the heads so far unfinished - all of them. I'm slowly growing into my own style, taking the direction of the me gusta head.

Nothing really inspiring at the moment. I plan to re-do Olguh completely from the sketch, modifying proportions etc then shade it better and more crisp. I've learnt a lot in the week I've come back, and they will only improve. Promise.

However, thoughts on the Me Gusta?
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
I didn't post CnC on the others after you added them, because quite frankly I didn't/don't see anything wrong with them.
Back for good.
Well I love how Gusta looks in-game on my tori. Absolutely wonderful! The only thing I miiiight try myself is pinch the face in just a tad. I mean, I know that's how the me gusta head looks, but I'd just want to see what that would do to it.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Monobi you are the best. Beethoven and Gusta are my two favorites, however, I like all of them a lot.

*Hopes monobi's skills are contagious*
[spirit]
Wow, thank's Usimm. Means a lot =]
And I'm glad you like it, ape! Take good care of it, its going to be one of my all-time favourites. I can make minor modifications in a few days, if you want? Grab me in IRC if I'm on to remind me.
Marcus, as my student I think you may just catch them :3

ANYWAY real reason for post;
I'm making a texture set for Megadoomer's 500k+ request. Could be a lot of money in this, and its megadoomer, so I've decided to participate. This is a WIP of the current head texture compared to the sketch, so you can see where its going properly.

What will it need? I'm thinking of wildlife (bugs, moss, etc) but that's all I can think of. I need to add something special to this set, other than the intense detail to the wood >_>
Help!
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Did you mean to do those line things that are on the head? I don't think those are needed, even if you DID plan to put them in.
Very graphic detailed heads, you are an amazing artist. I think you should make the head all brown, because it seems more realistic that way, unless blue is what megadoomer requested. Great job!
If you don't mind, can you tell me what tablet you use? I want to get one, but don't know which to get.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
the blue one was the first wip, the second one is the latest wip.

my word... the bark texturing is driving me mad, prolly gna order a tablet this week now... thanks for making me spend my cash :<
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
These heads are insanely good, great job, when I get tc I am requesting from you.