Toribash
Original Post
Want your own personal video?
Hey guys I'm deciding to make free Toribash videos for all players in Toribash who want a Toribash video of themself. The video can include all kinds of replays you want! The video can go from 20 seconds to 2 minutes! :P Note I will not be using shaders. Don't expect the video to be very great since I am doing this just for you.

I will only accept 3 people for each week. I will pick out people replays for each week and i'll need your BEST replays. Sorry I will not be doing shaders because my laptop is pretty slow and shaders will not run so smoothly and fast, but hey it's free! After you post your replays, tell me what song should I pick an I'll try my best to get it in sync with your replays if you get picked.
Also know that I may not finish your videos in just one week since I have a life. :P
You must have a minimum of 5 replays and maximum of 215.
Week 1
1.Waiting for replays
2.Waiting for replays
3.Waiting for replays
Week 2
Last edited by KickingAss; Jul 21, 2011 at 01:00 AM.
Originally Posted by LGOX View Post
Akmal thats overused

It's okay.

It is video that matters.

Originally Posted by DooomByte View Post
Do I need more replays??

You need five replays.
Kick I know you would make me a video first Ok well I'll post the replays in twenty minutes. My moms still home.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Kick I know you would make me a video first Ok well I'll post the replays in twenty minutes. My moms still home.

No friendship.

First come first get.
I see how it is Kick i'll show you my replays.
Attached Files
Class M- KenGee's.rpl (225.3 KB, 2 views)
KenGee's MadMan.rpl (132.4 KB, 2 views)
Amazing Kicks.rpl (234.2 KB, 2 views)
Amazing flip[.rpl (62.7 KB, 2 views)
more epic akido.rpl (81.5 KB, 2 views)
Just wondering do you use shaders and ray-trace?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/