Toribash
Original Post
Solve Riddles for TC!
just fucking stop. this thread is 3 months old.
Last edited by grumpyman2; Jul 27, 2008 at 10:44 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Answer 6: Startling, starting, staring, string, sting, sing, sin, in, I

I should get this 1 because UCR did not give the other words, thx UCR !

Answer 4: because thousands of people waited in line to preorder the game.

just a guess...
Last edited by IceShadow; Apr 9, 2008 at 08:12 PM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Answer to 6: Stringier [Removed 1 R The closes one to start], Stingier [Removed 1 I], Stinger [ Removed the T]
Singer [Removed the other R The one at the end], Singe [Removed the G], Sine [Removed the E], Sin [Removed the S], In [Removed the N] I

Idk if this is right but i know theres more words
Last edited by T0astman; Apr 9, 2008 at 09:03 PM.
Originally Posted by T0astman View Post
Answer to 6: Stringier [Removed 1 R The closes one to start], Stinger

Stringier - 1 R is Stingier not stinger
AN2\/\/4Rzzzzzz

# A f47 C0ck and Bottle?

#Toastman ? s/\/\3[[Z

Call me blind but i couldnt get nothing except for buying in the class or maybe this chick i know it because :
We are ,we are the youth of the nation , youth of the nation ....
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.