Toribash
Original Post
CONTEST: Vampire Force Prize
hello fellow toribashers! I wanna see your skillz! I want to see who can climb the wall in the "wall_jump" mod. I want style and continuos back and forth jumping (you can see what I mean in my example replay). Whoever I think can do this the best gets a vampire force! If you dont have the mod, I posted it below! Have fun with it! Today is 4/15/08
DEADLINE : 4/27/08 I will be judging between 4/28/08 and 5/05/08
I will pm you and tell you that you won and ill send the prize.
Good Luck everyone!
Attached Files
Contest Example.rpl (93.6 KB, 75 views)
wall_jump.tbm (1.4 KB, 48 views)
Glitch
I'm getting a strange glitch in my mod- watch how uke seems to land on an invisible something.

This is an example of the glitch, NOT my entry *\_/*
Attached Files
SWS-Glitch.rpl (49.5 KB, 17 views)
this is mine, hope you like it..
Edit: 3 replays ^.^
Attached Files
Wall Jump ;D.rpl (96.5 KB, 15 views)
on the other side.rpl (71.1 KB, 9 views)
Glitch.rpl (73.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by KiLLaH; Apr 17, 2008 at 10:54 AM.
I Hate
SpencerWS, that is NOT a glitch, Uke's Ankles are just snagging on the wall,
KillaH, IM sorry but yours just seem like you jump a few times then hang aroung on the wall and move around.
DP, That one is gonna be close to Grendel. Im gonna have to reveiw both of those...>.>

EDIT: DesertPunk is now in first place, im say this because he has at least 3 more jumps the grendel and he jumps fast (this is his second replay) and DP used jumps that wornt straght with the wall, he used one foot jumps and spins and flips too. good job DP
Last edited by LsGothic; Apr 17, 2008 at 12:16 PM. Reason: change places
Wow Desertpunk... cannot compete against this one... Ls, I doubt you can get a replay better than that.
yours is REALLY close to his grendel, just try again and try not to keep your guys so straight
that was nice 4ndie, i think your in first now, i liked that, yes ive said before that just sitting there and moving is a little bad but you did short stops and stayed near the bottom then climbed up, and EVERY jump WASNT straight with the wall. Ill give u your props xD
come on DP do one more attempt!!