Ranking
I will do the right foot after school, but everytime I need to check size and rotation, I need you to try it on for me.
Last edited by Dose; Aug 17, 2011 at 12:32 AM.
Dose is dead.
Uh... Creepy.... I was talking about that today with uric! Yes make one hand a companion cube and the other just a normal cube. (left hand normal, right hand companion)
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

spacellama again i ask
Originally Posted by JakDRipper View Post
kay, can i have references, also is the power fan ok and is that the color u like?

God is dead
My bad, Uh Don't really have any references, maybe something like this:

I want the style to be vectorish though. Not too satisfied with your one atm.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

Okay sorry, I'm out. I got a few assignments I have to do for school.
Dose is dead.
Close. However bring the Uric text down so it's not in the top of the leg. Make the white triangle in the arms the same blue as the background of it and also pm me a flat so i can have a good look ingame.

On a side note. The left hand and right hand have been completed by me ( yeah I'm quite surprised ) The left thigh has been done by toxico21 . (we are in process of organising a price.)

Had a play around with my right shin. Managed to get it done nicely. Sorry nevramon.

Right shin done.

Also guys don't get putoff by me making 3 of the textures. I actually suck at art which is why I need you guys. However I had nothing to do and spent a while on the easy textures.