Ranking
I was going down some stairs when I was about 15, 6 steps from the bottom I decided to just jump the rest of them and save 1.37 seconds of my life. I jumped to far forward and hit my head on an overhang from the ceiling, and dented it in. Physics kicked in an my head stopped moving but my feet swung out under me and I landed on the back of my head on a tile floor. Totally scared the shit outta everyone around me but I got up and walked away like it was no big deal, how I didn't crack my head like a coconut I have no idea.
I lost to a yellow belt once on toribash a couple moonhs back. And i was a good player to.

Me+noob=fail
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Toribash Fail : I have a lot but this is my biggest fail ---> it happens in a betting server and my friend is bet on me for 4k.I almost win the fight but what happen ?! , I lost my friend's 4k cuz of my clumsyness
Real life fail. : I played soccer with my friends one year ago when I become the goal keeper , I dunno if my opponent did the penalty kick and no one tell me.I just relaxed and eating my snack , when I turn around....they already made a goal
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Ok the worse fail ever...i played world of warcraft.....@>@ i declare myself winner o_o
-----
toribash fail:i had a chance to win 25k in a gmtourney and...afk'd
Last edited by Retro; Sep 11, 2011 at 04:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
My biggest fail in toribash, it happen in betting server. my friend do a DM to the opponent. so i bet him with all of my tc, 4k. but my friend lose lol so i lost all of my tc.
We Are [Electric] And We Are Fantastic
wait....Cyber isn't ur friend Rafy?
-----
Originally Posted by Rafyasta View Post
...my friend is bet on me for 4k...I lost my friend's 4k...l

Originally Posted by CyberBizm View Post
...i bet him with all of my tc, 4k. but my friend lose lol so i lost all of my tc.

im sure ¬¬
Last edited by Hlmaster; Sep 11, 2011 at 06:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
wait....Cyber isn't ur friend Rafy?
im sure ¬¬

yea you right, you in the server too
We Are [Electric] And We Are Fantastic