In
4 Votes / 44.44%
Out
1 Votes / 11.11%
Shake it all about / No opinion
4 Votes / 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yay. I don't really understand why millie doesn't like me, and if I'm gonna join, I'd rather not there be someone who doesn't like me.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
what do you think of presenting him to those with no opinion before the final desision...?

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I am in

So hi everyone.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
that makes me very mad...It is not a clan poll, if not every one in the clan has an opinion.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by A0Xr View Post
Yay. I don't really understand why millie doesn't like me, and if I'm gonna join, I'd rather not there be someone who doesn't like me.

its not that i dont like him, its just that i thought he wouldnt fit into this clan
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
We should not let them in that easily.We should test him IN THE GAME.Hamade i dont mean this at the bad way.But you should noot make decisions on polls.We should test him.Especially leaders and two who said no opinion and those who said no so we could make millie suprised for how good he could be in this clan.Is it right guys?
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
Well it seems a lot of people don't want me here...
A0Xr.. Millie seems like onlyone who doesnt want you here.Others said yes or no opinion.And you made it in last one who could come in that easily.We´re not saying we DO NOT want you.Every player who is good is good for the clan.Here we just had a little arguement from these polls without tests ingame and these recruitment power things.We did not argue about you A0Xr.Don´t worry.You´re in if Blam confirms the recruitment.So be happy A0Xr.
CHEEZBURGER? o.O