Toribash
They all look pretty nice, but to use as an arm band, I think #1 would be more suitable, since the other ones have too many details. At least the way I see it, arm bands should have simpler designs.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
They all look pretty nice, but to use as an arm band, I think #1 would be more suitable, since the other ones have too many details. At least the way I see it, arm bands should have simpler designs.

But... Those are my simple designs...

I can't go any simpler or I'd have to slap myself.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
D:
Oh well, then disregard that comment, it's probably just me being too minimalist, as always.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
I love simplistic designs. So inspiring. And this isn't too simple to me either Wolf :3

But I don't think we need it to be simple. With that I vote for #3 and #5.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Can Haz
/invade

Hi guys im toxico21 Im here because I think this clan is kinda cool soooo I was thinking about apllying for allie, before I do this I was hoping to get to know you guys better by posting sometimes if you don't mind of course, If you do just tell me and I won't do it again.

Little gift(armband):

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Oh toxico21, thank you for giving us this arm band... But people are allowed to post only when they're allies, in other words, be active in our IRC: #one. Then you could be get to know us.
Math lied. Toxico is welcome here with an /invade tag. I think. Anyways just apply for ally so that isn't a concern anymore.

And thank you for the arm band.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
David tried making one and it looked like poop, so I decided I was going to get out of retirement to make one for you guys btw I'm not gonna make mine simple so what colors do you want?
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Haha cool, but I don't think we have any official clan colors. Just wing it I guess.

I like this :] We have like 50 arm bands coming in to choose from.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider