Toribash
illkickurass is the only person i have tried to recruit

illkickurass used to be able to own me on a regular basis i learned from him actually >.>

he is a great fighter and he has no enemies or any reputation of flaming or arguing with others
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Oh, and while I remember it...

Are we open for inviting people? I have a couple of friends who are available at some level and who would fortify this clan considerably.
I think the clan should have as much style as possible. We need to squeeze in attitude into every member, to impress the poloniums.
<3 MBK :D
Originally Posted by cayal View Post
I think the clan should have as much style as possible. We need to squeeze in attitude into every member, to impress the poloniums.

Yes. Sure. I have no idea what the word "poloniums" mean but I usually put more emphasis on personality and behaviour than genuine ingame skills.
but personality is easy

we all need "style"

example: my style (fighting style) is aggressive and rapid
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
I'm fairly certain Polonium is an element, it might be in the extended column at the bottom for all I remember, either that or it's near the metalloid slant.

Bloodbath, that's not eactly what we need by "style". I don't have one set style, I'm just effective. I suppose if there is any one theme to my playing style, it's that I'm too aggressive when I fight. All too often I kick so hard my own leg breaks, or I'll rip my arm off grabbing your head, or something like that. I don't hold anything back, and it tends to tear me apart at the same time.

CMon, I'll trust your judgment in these people, but I do expect you to train them up :P
I still wish to fight Lord MBK, to prove my worth.

Edit: for the style, I just improvise (work with what I can). Irl, though, my fighting style Baguazhang XD
Last edited by Suiki; May 11, 2008 at 05:04 AM. Reason: typo