Ranking
It's awesome to see that some people are made of shit. I'm talking about you now, nblx.

Wanted justice? You got it, these stupid douches with a butthurt are now banned. One month is enough for a scam. And notice, that it was Tarlan who banned them even though they're his clanmates. This shows his competence as a GM. No other staff members except Brey or Korvin will handle such problem because only Russians deal with such scams (usually).

Wanted to make another thread of insult-everybody-and-increase-your-internet-peen-size after the one that was closed on toribash.ru? Great, feel free to do that.

-----------
And yesh, I was amazingly amused by reading that Imbalanced members started insulting you or whoever on our board. I've seen only your friends invading our board with insults. You should thank us that we didn't report any of them (oh wait, I reported Reykimoruy but it doesn't matter). So yeah.

-----------
/Russian enabled
Ты ведёшь себя как ребёнок. Да и уёбок к тому же, извини. Я молчал на теме в т.ру, но тут уже перебор. Иди проспись, погуляй с женой, сделай что угодно.
Жаль, что я начал тебя считать нормальным адекватным мужиком. Видимо действительно ошибся.
/Russian disabled
Congratulations Bird, you're now officially retarded.

Oh and...Brey: Tarlan banned Bird? For what? Un-official duels are not supported. We're banning people because they break the rules, not because they're complete idiots. In other words, he didn't do everything right. :|

I've suggested to support un-official duels many, many, many times before and I simply don't understand why this idea always gets shut.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Your friend should not have dueled in the first place.
Since there are official duels you need go to straight with them. Ofcourse unoficial duels they are not supported by staff, and may get your account banned.

Shame for bird for being such a prick, and shame on you on about not thinking.
Last edited by PlayerID57; Nov 1, 2011 at 01:25 PM.
I agree with sir.
Did this situation make u butthurt?
Last edited by DjCat; Nov 1, 2011 at 03:07 PM.
I fully support nblx (No blocks?) (Noob Lucks?). I wish I understood better how the Russian side of Toribash works. Good job taking screenshots though. That's the essential part of any duel in cases like this.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Another day had passed.. They still didnt get it.
Originally Posted by sir
/Russian enabled
Ты ведёшь себя как ребёнок...
/Russian disabled

/Russian enabled
Надо нажать.
Transfer Items--> что такие упрямые то?
/Russian disabled

And sir, please.. you can restore the very first thread, where s7ing was asking about duels, and read it carefully. Please, tell me, that it was fine. All this started only because of that thread.

As I said millions of times, you could solve this long long time ago. And you continue insulting me here in russian. Very polite.

Tarlan, I dont know about bans, I just wrote my opinion about this.
I guess Nirs would solve this fast... Shame...
And I dont understand, why you are protecting scammers? Or you dont like this public? Sorry I had no choice. Need to warn others about these two guys.
Guys, everyting is ok, I will send full as soon as I will be unbanned, anyway, I've tried to do it before,but was unsulted
Last edited by NoMoreHeroes; Nov 1, 2011 at 04:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Bird
Пых, я твою жену ебал

Translation: nblx I fucked your wife.

Hmm.. Yep im married.
Originally Posted by Bird
Guys, everyting is ok, I will send full as far as I will be unbanned, anyway, I've tryed to do it before,but was unsulted

Oh common.. Just ask Sir or Tarlan or Brey to sent Your 512 to s7ing. Is it so hard to do?
I think 10 pages at both clanboards and 10 pages at toribash.ru is enough, isn't? May I remind u, that u've spoked as like asshole there? What do u want?
so, stfu/
Пых, чего тебе ещё?
Ты уже почти вернул весь ущерб (по крайней мере, никаких сомнений, что в ближайшие дни вернешь), чего тебе надо, проценты? Загляни в инвентарь к Rigley, проси оттуда что хочешь, но только заткни своё поганое хайло, мать твою. До тебя я верил в небезнадежность каждого человека, но ты невообразимый дегенерат и моральный урод, без единой светлой черты. Подумай, как ты умудрился довести меня до такого мнения о себе?