Ranking
Anyone who makes a thread in a forum titled "looking for love" is expected not to be a hit with the chicks. You can try a new haircut, hygiene, socializing, but at the end of the day you just need to relax.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
Well, I'm usually the flirting, patient type of guy. I play around and start to show them some small physical flirting signs, such as poking or playing with their hair. You have to be patient with some girls, and you have to have the right attitude. I'm not saying that every girl likes to wait, but this is mostly what I like to do when I like a girl. Don't be nasty or anything, like digging through your ear or trying to pop your pimples or whatever. That's a giant HELL NO. Try to be a little romantic. If you happen to be walking with the girl, and you suddenly pass a bush of flowers, pick one for her. Just try to improvise, do something off the dramatic movies. You always have to be clean. Don't wear the same shirt you've been wearing for the past 2 days. That's a sign of laziness to a girl. Oh yeah, about the "right attitude," don't be rude or disgusting or anything. Try to show her some respect. Also, please, don't mention anything about her body at all. You can talk about her face, and say something like "you have the prettiest face." But, don't talk too much about her appearance. Try to talk about what her interests and talents are. You may have something in common with her. If you do, that's a good sign. Always try to keep your conversations up, and talk about a lot of interesting topics. Don't talk about "How do you think the world is gonna end?" or "How old is your mom?" You should talk about some things that you think she may like. You could even do something classic, like "How was your day?" The best way to get a girl to like you is when she's depressed or sad. If she looks sad and down you should go to her and try to cheer her up. You should say "What's wrong?" or "You okay?" This "flirting" type of process could take a while. When you feel ready, ask her out and we'll see what happens from there.

I am exactly like this. This is how you should act.
Fizzzzzzzzzzzzz
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Anyone who makes a thread in a forum titled "looking for love" is expected not to be a hit with the chicks. You can try a new haircut, hygiene, socializing, but at the end of the day you just need to relax.

actually i disagree
it's like googling "how to hack computers" or "how to do quadratic formulas"

you read and you learn

just like females

females are just like hacking computers
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
ok ok thnx guys one more question how do u know if a girl likes you?
I like rape o_O
[The Lurking Wolves] sexy co-leader
If you're young, then she'll probably start annoying you, to get your attention. If she's older then she will probably still try to get your attention. Just in other ways.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by haveago View Post

Hit puberty.

But no pro tip.

Text her something like.
" hey i like you and if you don't like me i wanna save us some very akward situations. so do you like me?"

Works every freaking time.
piss
well today she said she liked my haircut is that a sign?
I like rape o_O
[The Lurking Wolves] sexy co-leader
Originally Posted by haveago View Post

Tell a girl you like her or wait for her to tell you she likes you

there's really no surefire way to tell.

I've had girls I've rarely talked to tell me they liked me, and I've had girls who talk to me all the time tell me they only like me as a friend.

Just stop being a pussy and ask them

oh and if you're afraid of being laughed at, it's not gonna happen (unless you're the school nerd and she's like head cheerleader, but that goes back to knowing who's out of your league). Seriously, if you tell a girl you like them she's not gonna text all her friends and laugh at you.
Last edited by 2worlds; Nov 14, 2011 at 07:13 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
now, disregard mostly everything said here if you're a teenager in highschool/middle school and use these tips if you actually want to get confident/decent looking girls

work out, it can make any guy "attractive" if you are at least physically fit
girls like a sense of humor, someone who can improvise and lighten up the mood
don't be awkward
stay clean, maybe try some colognes etc to smell good. smell is a BIG factor on how a girl thinks of you, believe it or not.
stay clean also goes for general hygene.. take care of your teeth, try to keep tidy, don't have long hair unless you can actually pull it off and if you do have long hair then keep it clean, it's incredibly unattractive when you have dusty/greasy long hair.
be on sports teams and socialize with people, try to aim to be that person that people want to talk to, girls find it attractive knowing that their not the only person thinking that you are.

i know all of this from personal experience. aside from being a big poon-master i also have a lot of bestfriends that are girls, helpin me get it in and stuff ya know.

(working out and sense of humor are really big ones, along with cleanliness. pretty much gets you laid guaranteed/going out with someone)

Lume sorta nailed it.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
maybe your ugly...?

plastic surgery.... away!!!!

but if it is a personality thing, then just.... well... stick her in the pooper.

You sir are an asshole.

As for you little kid, some women have a joy of money, and some women have a joy of personality and talent.
You must chose whisely.

Those who you think out of your league, they have a joy of money.
Those who you believe intelligent and cultured, you can make a try.