Toribash
Then, suck my ass.

Sir Moderated Message:
User was warned for this post: flaming
Last edited by sir; Jan 4, 2012 at 03:29 AM.
Hello all , my name is Blake "TheLostCarrot." Im sure most of the members of this clan know me well , such as lindzee , Simon , Athin , etc . Although im sure many of you do not .

So Lets Begin my personality can be explained as flamboyant , and very spontaneous . Im 16 I love baseball and I love toribash . You might find that my imagination will sometimes run wild and my trolling could get a little extreme but trust me you will get use to it and I will indeed make you pee your pants with laughter. I love keeping people happy because i mean , who wants to be sad all the time ? Lindzee has experienced first hand how at first i might seem bad but I only get better with time .

Next I would like to share my life outside toribash , im dedicated to anything and everything i do , including baseball [Which one day I shall go professional] Toribash [which isn't a sport , its more of a hobby] , and last but not least goofing off :3 [you shall learn soon enough] .

This app may seem to go on forever but i was told the longer the better ,
My rank in toribash is on and off because i have my days were i just suck , but there are those days were you will see me beat some of toribash's finest [Nuthug, Firebolty , etc]
Im a 2nd dan black belt that will indeed whip your arse : D. i just started learning how to replay make , but i still have room for improvement .

You may not know me but i've been in toribash community for a pretty long time Clans i have been through included Bleu [which was more of a school than a clan] -RAGE [ which was also lead by Simon in his old name Ownya] Parrot [which i went too for the simple fact they needed help and once they recovered i left] And Prophecy [which I joined because I was going to join Syn with Simon but I didn't make my application good enough]

Now I hope I didnt make you guys fall asleep because that would ruin my day lel , My Irc activity is second only to MocroGunz himself , My in game is also fairly high . Unfortanately i am a teenager so I do have my studies and baseball that i must attend to but since i have a laptop for Christmas i shall be on as much as physically possible .

Uhh , i cant think of anything else to possibly write , but if i am missing something please be quick to tell me and i will start over O : . Hope you enjoyed me writing this long dragged on turd sandwich of an app enjoy....Bish : P
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Originally Posted by TheLostCarrot View Post
i just started learning how to replay make , but i still have room for improvement

You will never reach the moment where you think you don't need anymore replay making learning.

Good app, it's a yes for now, maybe you could post a few replays?
oh yeah
Hm how about no yes
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Salutations my name is AzureMage but the less formal tend to call me Azure, I was notified of this clans existence and decided to try my luck at applying.

I am 20 years old but I'm told that I act older I loathe childishness and in-necessary trouble, I'm not a fun killer quite contrary to belief but the more childish humor escapes me. My favorite color is green it's calming to me, I'm a gamer since birth I could hold a NES controller before I could hold my bottle and haven't looked back since. I'm not a confrontational person in the least fights do nothing but annoy me and prompt me to leave the situation before ever considering an argument. I'm a serious yet aloof person and vary from situation to situation and ultimately anyone's relationship with me reflects what they put in, I can be anything from a joke maker to an Ice king but respect is always given.

I seek membership into this clan because of the feeling of camaraderie, and from what I can see this is something I will find here. I have belonged to two former clans Fyre was my first I took my leave because there was a weak chain of command through my opinion, the second clan was TEA which has consequentially died after our leader was banned.

I'm a 2nd Dan Black Belt, not very un-common I know well honestly I'm not the best in game fighter. I've beaten some big names in my time but every dog has it's day and I myself know that I am far from the best, Judo and Akido are my favorite mods as generic as that is. Like I mentioned earlier I can play Akido with fair skill and am always eager for war.

As far as forum activity goes, I always check the posts everyday and don't have any infractions. Yes my post count is low I know, this is no excuse but I would hate for something I've posted to be considered spam and I only post when I'm in a clan. I have no problem going on the IRC whenever requested, although chances are I'll be stopping by for idle banter randomly anyway.

Lastly I don't really have any special talents un-less betting counts, I'm fairly good at making a profit. My replays aren't spectacular I'm a defensive fighter so I'm not really adept at all the kicking peoples heads off and other flamboyant maneuvers.

That concludes my application, much obliged for your time.
Attached Files
akido.rpl (63.3 KB, 2 views)
haha.rpl (21.9 KB, 2 views)
head.rpl (254 Bytes, 2 views)
catch.rpl (27.6 KB, 2 views)
miracle.rpl (84.2 KB, 2 views)
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Cool app, I see you put some effort in there, but I already know that your activity in the forums is bad, from what I saw in our other clan. Sorry
No.
oh yeah
Blake (TheLostCarrot), It's a yes from me. Good application, slight hint of a sense of a humour which is always welcome hehe.

AzureMage, even for your inactivity, since you just seem to be cautious about your posts. Long story short, yes.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Azu: maintain good forum activity and you have my yes
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~