Toribash
Thanks for the comment. I made a new replay The Betwixt Whore. I loved this one it doesn't have many dm's in it but oh well.
Attached Files
KenGee- The Betwixt Whore.rpl (183.9 KB, 30 views)
Opener reminds me of Festus one.
Boom was good.
Around frame 190 you was like sitting down...
Decap and pose were ok.

8/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
Originally Posted by ExtHours View Post
Opener reminds me of Festus one.

<3

Anyway...pretty nice, but I think you should change it. I really liked the punch, but I think you should edit the kick and get the lumbar dm'd, also. It would look awesome, the crotch block, the abs, and lumbar, all flying out of Uke. You'd blow his guts out, like in my replay "respire".
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hey Festus. Im surprised I got you to comment on my replay thread xD. I'll edit it for sure and make it look awesome and epic just for you.
Opener was appealing, yet floppy. Kick was outstanding, I wish I could do booms like that. Then there was the long pause. I don't like long pauses in replays :c. You stood there for a bit THEN decided you wanted to hit him once more. The decap punch was cool, but I don't like how it was set up. Set up for the pose wasn't all that great either, It looked floppy aswell. I prefer a smooth landing of sorts, something that looks like you had it planned from the start instead of just landing and deciding to do a pose. Overall, it's a cool replay. 8/10.

Also, thanks for commenting on my newest replay.
beware
the goblin
xD I'll try making less floppy and smooth poses. Thanks for the comments. Made a new replay "KenGee- The End" I'll fix up this pose after I get the lumbar dm in The Betwixt Whore. This pose is kinda floppy so i'll fix it.
Attached Files
KenGee- The End.rpl (162.5 KB, 18 views)
New Life: I loved this great job! And nice fluid movements.
Gee Speed: It was good, but could have used more movement.

Overall, 8/10

*not much time to rate the others, sorry
Last edited by Gymbash; Jan 24, 2012 at 12:50 AM.
I hate living in Texas -_-
xD thanks. You should watch and rate my other replays when you have the time. Also Festus I almost got the 4dm this is the progress so far.

Wait lol I just love that elbow. Okay this is the real progress Festus. I just need the groin dm and another hit.
Attached Files
KenGee- The Betwixt Whore v2.rpl (109.1 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by KenGee; Jan 24, 2012 at 12:56 AM.
V2: looks nice.
the boom was clean. The elbow decap looked cool.
I didn't like how you moved your arms at the opener. I think its better if you contract the elbow for 2 or 3 frames then lax it. 8.8/10
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Haha thanks, Large . Ill try to edit the pose tomorrow if I can.

Edit: Wait lol I thought you meant the pose. But ill still try though.