Toribash
Ok it's gunna cost 30k :P (Not including guns)
I think that we should all be sparring in a dojo or something it would be cool and some could have swords or staffs , This would be my most liked of the ideas because well everyone plays toribash for fun or fighting so it would make sense sparring in the render and we are all very happy in this clan so some people could be like having some beer or something standing against the wall or someone could be practicing throwing knives at a dummy

ANYWAYS I NEED HELP D:
OK I HAVE 100k!!
Should i get
1. Full 256x256 (wearing a cartoon set i just baught)
or
2. Full 128x128, Request an Armoured polar bear set
I think idea 1 is better because i can wear the cartoon set and stuff then when i want to change i can sell the full 256x256 and have enough money for 128 and the polar bear set whereas if i buy full 128 and the set i cant sell them both and get enough tc back for full 256x256 because people wont buy the set for as much as i request it for
How the... Hell did you get... 100k.... :CC.

Full 128 besides head. Get a 512 head. I'll make a cool head for ya.

Or at least that's what I'd do.

Also, good idea on the dojo sparring. Besides the weapons. I really really don't like the sound of weapons in toribash :|.
beware
the goblin
can we have a voting system where each member can vote once on the ideas?
e.g Dojo idea 2 votes and once it receives 7 thats what we get ?

But there 3d rendered weapons and i think it'd be cool with some one holding a bo-staff or something , and i already have a 512 head buddy :3
are you sure i should get full128? i was thinkin 256 because im pretty good at making sets so i could make some pretty hot ones :3
+ make me a head (if you want to pm me)
I was thinking something related to our clan name.
Like a crystal ball or something like that.
Do you really think you're in control
^

Eeeeexxactly. I like that idea.

But how are we all gunna hold on to the crystal ball? Or are we all gunna use some fucked up mystical power to hold it up or some shit?
beware
the goblin
Katsudon great idea, but i think we should be the knights you know on the pretty horses and swords men then again that would cost so much for all the swords,shields and shit :P
♥ mushu♥
I haz a better idea.
Maybe could be made a render but
Wanna make one of those stain-glass prophecy things?
The stain-glass that foretells of a prophecy in those movies and shit xD
Hi.