Toribash
Add more shading below the 'eyebrow'
Darken the muscle texture and saturate the edges (the whole thing if needed)
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Tengo,

is that close to ur idea about muscles?

making darker makes muscles "dead" in my opinion
or i just doing it wrong D:
Last edited by Maldret; Feb 12, 2012 at 05:58 PM.
It's better, but not really what I was talking about, darken the whole muscle texture (darken the shadows and the highlights) and saturate the edges of the muscle texture, as you can see they are grayed out.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
this is possibly the best head of that style i've seen in this game.
10/10, you are a god amongst men.
Well yes it has potential , but there is still much to do, I think it will turn out just fine. IF done right.
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 13, 2012 at 10:12 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
^what freelancer said, also what tengo said. lol Saturate them more and make them darker
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.

I did some very quick just-for-showing modifications to it, maybe it will help you guys to give him ideas and comments.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
If you made it that^ dark it would ruin it in-game...Light in photoshop/gimp turns out darker with the default shader.

So the above lighting would be overkill, but ye..The muscles should look something like freelancer's edit, darker, but don't overdo it.
Oh never thought about in-game...been such a long time but now when you say it yeh.. Toribash is quite light and that will barly be seen.

Valid point!
You could also add some spicyness to this head.
Since it's so grey and boring.
Nothing much tho,you could make those slimes more acid looking or something like that.
After fixing the muscle lighting and what i said,the head would be complete and perfect.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY