Toribash
Every head is terrible
The last is the worse
but the venom demon head is nice
I give 8.3 to the venom head
I give 0/10 to the other head's
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
The heads arent terrible, each head is unique and different, this is just the creators style.
They have high quality and a lot of different ideas.
I like That Venom thing the best. keep the work up, you'll get better than those haters.
Skuzee?
There are quite a lot of posts to answer to o:
Thanks for the feedback :D

@ Ezeth: thanks, man! I really appreciate it. In fact, you've been some sort of inspiration for me to start texturing ;D
@ Tay: Sorry, but I fail to see my mistake in that head. But that's your oppinion and you have rights to think about stuff just like you want. Also, every each of my heads have it's story. Want to hear? It probably won't be interesting for you :/
@ Aerox21 : thanks xD Also, haven't thought about the ears that way... should try to do something. And imo, they should stand out a bit more too.
@ 1TheV: Well, that wasn't a CnC at all. you didn't help me improve in any way. But hey, if we watch from the bright side, you inspired me to make this little animation.

just think about it...

@ Skuzee: Thanks :)

Also, I herd bishes looooove detail, so I made a robotic head. For an event. Anyways, got totally bored after working on it for about three days and didn't draw lots of stuff I wanted to. Meh. Also, didn't fix huge amounts of mistakes...

A big image.

Edit: @1TheV: didn't expect you to answer. <3
Last edited by Arthur; Mar 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Epic styles bro, dat diversity in choosing your toons :3
I really like the cat one and the anime one :3
9/10 for both :3
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 16, 2012 at 04:41 PM.
Hi.
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post

Also, I herd bishes looooove detail, so I made a robotic head. For an event. Anyways, got totally bored after working on it for about three days and didn't draw lots of stuff I wanted to. Meh. Also, didn't fix huge amounts of mistakes...

A big image.

Edit: @1TheV: didn't expect you to answer. <3

That head. It lacks sharpness of your other heads and it could use some black outlines.
And the colors you chose aren't really popping out. You could go deeper in contrast, color theory and stuff.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
@Katsudon: lul, thanks ;D
@ aerox21: well, yeah. The problem is, I am making all my cartoony heads in flash 8 with vectors and stuff, but this head was made in photoshop(I'm a total newb in it). And I failed to make the shapes sharp enough, etc. :(
Also, yeah... I messed up with filters in this head, so I could gain at least some sharpness, but I got it with the cost of color saturation.
aaand I failed to pick the right colors. I admit it. When I realised that, it was a bit too late(or, in other words, I was just too lazy to change anything D:)
Robotic isn't my kind of style after all... will try something some time later, but not now. :<
*Learning sum color theory nao*
EDIT: Made this glorious head. Was kind of trying to experiment with the color theory. But now, consciously xd

anyhow

Last edited by Arthur; Mar 17, 2012 at 01:49 AM.
Not sure if I'm allowed to post like that, but whatever.
Here's a little head I made for a friend. I was requested to make it similar to the venom thing head, so I made it kinda similar...
But it still fails, imo. Especially the teeth.

meh

Last edited by Arthur; Mar 20, 2012 at 09:09 PM.
All heads are awesome...Except -obviously- the first one and the one you posted before the last, I don't think you made these two with an artsy mood.
Anyway, I think the white primary color makes the heads look unfinished and stuff, just have other colors as primary (or background-ish) colors.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
@ Tengo: thanks. I will try to use some other colors from now on :)
Actually, the panty sniffer head is my favorite head so far D:

And here's what I've done after watching quite enough tutorials about color theory + examining lots of other artists works.

the brown color isn't too popular here, is it?

Also, tried to draw a bit differently than before.
P.S. ingame it looks way better than it does here .__.
Last edited by Arthur; Mar 20, 2012 at 09:10 PM.
snif snif one got a pretty nice concept... nice to see something new sometime.... problem is I think you dont spend enuf time on it sometime.... I think you can work well if you learn how to work in vector.