Ranking
In the depth of space a pointy ear gets cold. Thus, those from The Pleiades prefer the use of ear hats. I see nothing wrong with an oily little space bastard. Why not a set chaco? Looks like it would go well with quicksilver, void, platinum, maybe even bronze or ecto.
Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
I'm sorry Al, but you didn't take your time on this at all.
Bad shines, weird facial feature, and also wtf is that on his head?

Fuck you.

Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
This is quite interesting and I find it difficult to make a set out of this. And what everyone else said: WTF is that condom thing? Why is he so shiny? I don't think it'll turn out well, perhaps maybe another set idea?

fuck you too. This will turn out well.

Originally Posted by Alladyn View Post
i like the idea I'll have to change the head ;/ I do not know when
This is not the end :P

Don't change the head. This is after all your own artistic vision. You aren't doing this for a request, right? If you are then carry on and do the needed changes.

If not however, Do not change anything you like. If you think this head needs to be shiny, then let it be. if it needs the condom on the ear, then let it have it. This gives a nice original feel to it. Otherwise it'll turn out to be bland and generic as everything else. (read: shit).

In simple words, just do minor retouches. If you like something on it then don't change it.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Nice head! The quality is amazing especial the main face.The headband has a good quality but the thing is it only goes around the front. I also don't get why the antennas come out of the headband not above it but overall its good so 8/10.
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
Fuck you.

fuck you too. This will turn out well.

Don't change the head. This is after all your own artistic vision. You aren't doing this for a request, right? If you are then carry on and do the needed changes.

If not however, Do not change anything you like. If you think this head needs to be shiny, then let it be. if it needs the condom on the ear, then let it have it. This gives a nice original feel to it. Otherwise it'll turn out to be bland and generic as everything else. (read: shit).

In simple words, just do minor retouches. If you like something on it then don't change it.

hehe thx for defending me I like this head but it is just a beginning :P The rest will be ready Maybe in a week :P Please be patient
Why is he lubed up? I don't really like how the size of the lines on the eyes. They should be a bit smaller. The rest is pretty good. 7/10
Awesome. Maybe make the pen size a bit smaller for the shines and such?
I love the back of the head so much. Well done.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I actually really like it. Only thing that I don't care for is his right ear. I think you should make it more like the left. I also really like the art style, it's very cartoony. To everyone who's complaining about how shiny it is, shush, it's a preferred art style, if you don't like it than just leave it alone. Very nice work Alladyn!
Last edited by Scrando; Mar 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM.