Ranking
Originally Posted by iPirateGuy View Post
I don't really think Tetris is an old school game but you put a lot of effort in that app your accepted especially if you like CoD

Tetris is older than you. It's an old school game.
(made it like this to make it easier to read)
Name
Vodka(Mikael IRL)

Favorite old school system:
Super Nintendo Entetainment System
Favorite old school game (what system you like it for):
Every Mario, Yoshi and Donkey Kong games for SNES.

Favorite new game: None.
Favorite new system: Wii.

Why you want to join us:
I've always loved the old-school games, and out of nowhere I find an org tributed to those games. It would be stupid of me not to try to join it.

Tell us at-least 1 paragraph about yourself (if its less than a paragraph auto reject):
The first time I started playing these old-school games was when I were 1. Eventualy as I found several of the old games as I aged I got more and more into the games. I spent a lot of time trying to play these games, so to say during my childhood most of it went to these games.

Do you still play old school systems and games:
I wish I could. I can't find the console.

Give us details about your favorite old school game:
Donkey Kong Country.
It is a side-scrolling 2d game where you are playing as either Donkey Kong or Diddy Kong in this game. As you play you are capable of switching between those two given that you have both of them on screen. Throughout the journey to beat King K. Rool you encounter numerous enemies and bosses, collect bananas, ride swordfishes, ostriches and rhinos aswell as collecting four blocks with the letter K O N G.

When did the system release (must be 2002 and lower):
In Japan: 21 November 1990
In North America: 13 August 1991
In Europe: 11th April 1992
In Australia/Asia: 3rd July 1992

When did the game release (must be 2002 and lower):
It came out 21st of November 1994
Last edited by Vodka; Apr 15, 2012 at 03:42 PM.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
That's not a bad app. I like his style as well.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Yep this org is gonna die soon, plus the leader is banned. Not good.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Name : Butler153 (Ethan-Quaid)

Favorite old school system : Playstation 1

Favorite old school game (what system you like it for) :

360 - Three Sixty

Favorite new game : CoD Modern Warfare 3

Favorite new system : Playstation 3

Why you want to join us : I loved old school games and I love fellow gamers. I would love to hear stories and comments about other old school consoles and games to get to know it a bit better. I would also love to play with you guys on the new and improved consoles.

Tell us at-least 1 paragraph about yourself (if its less than a paragraph auto reject): My name is Ethan-Quaid (double joint name, woop woop). I am currently in year 7, one more year until highschool, I love to play different games on Xbox, Wii, PS3, etc... I am a fun-to-be-with person and love a good joke every now and then. I like to play sports (rugby, ice skating, skateboarding, surfing, etc.)

Do you still play old school systems and games : Sadly, I don't, my PS1 broke and I'm not sure where my gameboy went . I want to buy another Gameboy to play tetris and stuff , however, one of my friends has a joystick that you plug into the TV and we play pacman with that .

Give us details about your favorite old school game : Well 360 - Three Sixty is a racing game where your objective is to win races (of course), however, you have weapons and you shoot the other racers to get in the lead. To use weapons you need to drive into them (similar to Jack X on PS2). Here is the wiki on it aswell.

When did the system release (must be 2002 and lower) 3rd December 1994

When did the game release (must be 2002 and lower) : July 1999
Last edited by Butler; Apr 19, 2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Spaced it out a bit and corrected mistakes.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Name : Subzer0z/ Andre
Favorite old school system : Saga
Favorite old school game (what system you like it for) : Mortal kombat (that was the first time I played it on saga)
Favorite new game : Fifa12 and MW3
Favorite new system : Xbox 360
Why you want to join us : Because I had good memory's with my saga me and my brother would rush from school and sit infront of the tv playing mortal kombat till bedtime he always won because I was younger and he knew how to play it better then me and now we don't do stuff as much so the saga brang me and my brother together.
Tell us at-least 1 paragraph about yourself (if its less than a paragraph auto reject): I am currently in year 10 busy doing GCSE's but I still love games. I have a passion for football, games, computer, basically technology. I am mix-race and I love rap, dubstep, some rock, RnB and lots other types of music. I am studying Music, Maths, English, Enterprise, P.E, ICT, Science, Citizenship and Textiles( If I fail football (soccer, technology and music I want to be the next Ralph lauren). I also am trialing for a semi-pro football (soccer) team so I'm coming close to my dream .
Do you still play old school systems and games : Unfortunately my saga, PS1, PS2 and normal Xbox broke but I still play tetris on my brothers PSP
Give us details about your favorite old school game : Well Mortal Kombat was a fighting game and there was many fighter's on it and you had to climb a ladder fighting people till you get to the top where the strongest character is and you fight him.
When did the system release (must be 2002 and lower) : 1989
When did the game release (must be 2002 and lower) : 1992
Name :Timerro
Favorite old school system :Nintendo 64
Favorite old school game (what system you like it for) : Mario Bros. Not really sure which system.
Favorite new game :Mortal Kombat
Favorite new system :XBOX 360
Why you want to join us : I am really not sure.Just love Mario still so I wanted to join.
Tell us at-least 1 paragraph about yourself (if its less than a paragraph auto reject):
Well I live in Turkey.I come from Canada.I am really mature and calm.Patient aswell.
I like playing video games but they are not all my life.I like girls.(Who doesn't?)I have benn playing toribash for like 2 years know.I have a ToriPrime.I am cool.I like joking around.I like your avy that is really it.
Do you still play old school systems and games :If I could find them yes I would play.
Give us details about your favorite old school game : Well it is really fun.Passing levels doging fireball,jumping of walls.
When did the system release (must be 2002 and lower) Not really sure.
When did the game release (must be 2002 and lower) : Not really sure either.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''