Toribash
@jaiden1998

Would you consider this if Dimebag is dissatisfied with my adjustment to Pure?

Here's the deal, guys, I'm really wanting to unload this thing. So I'm keeping my options open.
-----
@Dimebag
I understand. Unfortunately, I don't have the original Layered file, so extracting the "Void" where it gradates from void to gold will be nearly impossible with the flat image I am working with. I understand if you want to withdraw your offer, as the edits you request may be more time-consuming than I can handle. Otherwise, if the HEAD 1 is good, I will lower your sale price if you take it as-is.

What do you think?
1. Lower price as is head 1
2. Cancel offer.
Last edited by DDDyyy; Jul 9, 2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yes, ill still have it for 8k i believe i said... yea that colour is great
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
@Atlas... Have you read Rule A-1 "I) Useless posts include: Posts with no content (I.E. 'updated' or 'bumped'). Criticism of artwork or prices (keep this to PM only)."

If you have concerns about me scamming someone then please report me immediately. If not, then keep your criticism to PM's or I will report YOU. I don't appreciate criticism from someone who cancels their winning bid after the thread has closed.

Everyone can see how this texture was made. If you have a problem with the way it was made, take it up with Treestand. and no, it's not just a single image. It's based off of one but there are edits to make it symmetrical. I'm not aware of a rule that says, "each texture must 100% unique." Infract me.

Each person who bid on this thread has two eyeballs and is an adult, and knows what they are buying. So send your spam to someone else. I don't want to see you posting on my threads any more unless you have a legitimate purchase that you follow through on.

@Jaidin and Lilg...
I gave Jaidin my word that I would sell him this set for 8k and I'll stand by my word. Thanks for the offer, LilG...nothing personal. Please look for my work in upcoming sales, as I would love to help you out!
-----
Sold to Jaidin for 8k TC w/recolor free.

Sending Links to Textures. Waiting on TC to be delivered.
Last edited by DDDyyy; Jul 9, 2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump