Toribash
if you're using windows, http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...(v=vs.85).aspx same thing happened to my bro's pc. he's running it on windows vista and he couldnt put 8gb of ram in his com so he ended up putting 4gb instead. newer versions of windows will allow you to put in more ram.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Aug 31, 2012 at 10:25 AM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Got it working
updated bios

Im using windows 7 and its been fixed for over a week
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
i'd rather buy a new windows os lol. vista just sux.

Vista is a fine OS.

I've never had anyone give a legitimate reason for not liking Vista. And I've never been proven wrong at anything by someone who doesn't use capital letters and can't spell.

If you can articulate why you don't like Vista, please do so.

suo says: Actually don't do so, since that's offtopic. You can make a separate thread for your Vista vs 7 wars, and we'll probably close it on principle because it is, in fact, a matter of opinion as to whether or not somebody will willingly use it.
Last edited by suomynona; Sep 1, 2012 at 01:45 AM.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Vista is a fine OS.

I've never had anyone give a legitimate reason for not liking Vista. And I've never been proven wrong at anything by someone who doesn't use capital letters and can't spell.

If you can articulate why you don't like Vista, please do so.

suo says: Actually don't do so, since that's offtopic. You can make a separate thread for your Vista vs 7 wars, and we'll probably close it on principle because it is, in fact, a matter of opinion as to whether or not somebody will willingly use it.

for the sake of explaining, vista just has too much problems mainly administrative ones. its just not truly stable than the previous XP. i have done some research before implying that a product is just bad. but if you do not find any problems with vista, good for you. there are many others who had come across with such problems including me. sorry if my 'short-formed' words bothered you. you just have to deal with it.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Sep 4, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

"there are administrative problems and other people have them too"
Wow that is a great explanation, almost as good as "it sux lol"

Also lol@ignoring suo. inb4 shitstorm