Toribash
okay just to clarify: i'm still doing the mod. Tortle is just taking care of update posts.
Lies, Hax and Interpolation.
Concerning sdk_zone2
Me and Tortle decided zone2 was pretty scrap.

If you find some magic way to make it playable let me know, i'll buy you a cookie or some thing.

I've got alot of ideas for Zone2 and will have to try them out over time.

If any one wants Zone2 with the settings changed to solid wushu settings you can take it from this entry. but what the poles and ball do while you play wushu style do is pretty beyond my control at this point.

sdk_zone2 is really just for the heck of it, and if you find a way to make it work.. all the better. I've actually been flinging my self off the wall and ceiling to get around but that takes a lot of frames.

[Attachment moved to the front page.]
Last edited by SDKExile; Jun 28, 2008 at 06:04 AM. Reason: forgot the mod attatchment
Okay guys just to let you know a new update is coming soon once Exile fixes some stuff, ect.

Hope you guys like the mod he made! ^_^

Credits go to SDKExile (Making the mod) and Me for keeping updates, but most credit goes to him.
ayylmaos are real
Media update and sdk_zone2 v.2
Small zone/media updates. Tortle seems MIA.

New stuff added to the first post
  • sdk_zone2 v.2
  • Six new screen shots featuring the new crossbar on zone2
  • added 3 replays. 1 of a quick Dcap using the ball in sdk_zone and..
  • 2 of my new method of travel in sdk_zone2 v.2
Changes in sdk_zone2
  • i added a cross bar that reaches across the map from red's side to blue's side. i had lots of fun with it and my friends enjoy it so i'm making that official.
i also moved the wushu hard coded settings version to the front page.

after trying it out and playing with it i really don't think sdk_zone/2 would benefit from rotating poles. version 3.3 is still beta any way and i dont wanna get ahead of all the people with out it.

Alright, thats it. next up i wanna see about gib walls and a lower roof for sdk_zone. probably going to branch a new version for that one.

<3 Thanks guys.

P.S. if you don't have Toribash 3.2 then you wont see the mod work in the replays.
if you search the forums for Toribash 3.2 you will find it. 3.3 is available on Toribash IRC as a beta.
Last edited by SDKExile; Jun 28, 2008 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Some quick details about the replays
Erm... Beta?
3.32 has been out for a week, maybe two...
Interesting moddage, btw
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
did i miss type some thing? i am meaning to say 3.3 is a beta. i'm holding off environment joints because its been called a 3.3 feature a few times is what i am saying i guess.

and thank you.
then why's every one told me the one available on irc is just a beta and exclusive to irc?

But what ever, point taken. 3.3 not beta.
topic over.

(even if it says 3.2)
Last edited by SDKExile; Jun 28, 2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: eh. addition.