Toribash
How in god's name is that disrespectful?

You're the one disrespecting my posts in fact. I was simply asking a question as I didn't/don't understand what this is, and instead of kindly answering my question, you go and attack me. You're the disrespectful one in this case yoyo, and stop making useless posts like that. If you feel that it's disrespectful, then please PM me.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Well, imagine you do sports or something. Let's say you like NBA.

You've been trying to, (for example) dunk a ball for around 5 months now.

You do it and you tell everyone about it.
And suddenly... some guy comes on and says:

Originally Posted by some guy:
Soooo, that's like basketball shit?

Does that not sound disrespectful to you?
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
What did you just say about me you little bitch? Fight me in irl

Atleast get the name right, it's "rubik's", not whatever monstrosity you typed.

Jodarok: \o

e: I was also just trying to open your eyes to the fact that your posts are insulting, something that you apparently don't give a shit about. You're gonna go far, kid.
Last edited by Yoyo; Dec 19, 2012 at 10:22 PM.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Eloquence and Yoyo, shut the fuck up and take it out of our clan. Deal with it in PM if you really insist on throwing pointless insults back and forth to one another. Any more posts about this and they will be deleted/reported to Kris.

Yoyo: I didn't find that post disrespectful at all. It's fine if you want to call him out on disrespect and insults, but don't take it too far.

Eloquence: You basically insulted someone for calling you out on being insulting when, at the time, you weren't. Got a problem? You talk to Kris.

Honestly, this is an online forum with a bunch of random people who don't even know each other. If you can't be nice here, I'd never want to meet you in real life.

Back on topic, now.
oho

Also since this is pretty much a cubing general thread, here's the new cubes I'm getting:

(shengshou 4x4)
(lanlan 3x3x2)
(cube4you 3x3x4)

Gonna replace my old rubik's 4x4, and start getting into cuboids.

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

I am not much into cuboids,just practicing the old 3x3 until I beat your record yoyo.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
What's your current average?
I hope to challenge you one day :D

Eloquence cmon man! Stop bugging Yoyo about this. Rayleigh said this already so I won't go over it again.
Yoyo I started 1 week ago but my average is 1:50 right now. I am currently trying to learn a new method. What method do you use yoyo so I could try it out.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
A bit offtopic, but you have my yes for joining this clan.
I use full fridrich, including the 78 last layer algorithms (and a few more)
I'm also color neutral and solve with cross on bottom, both of those small things will have a huge impact on your times.

I am gonna learn the fridrich f2l method first before the full fridrich. Or are those the same things? Meh. Thanks for the yes yoyo. But I guess we're the only cubers here. :P And I will challenge you when I get better supposedly.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.