Ranking
Originally Posted by MasterGabe View Post
So now your taking down tourneys because of this wow, that's where I get all my tc, winning like 5 tourneys a day. This is so gay when I play with kids in the tourneys, I see no farming, I play until like 1AM EST no farming. What are you guys talking about? Sure there is alot of pinging out and crap, people disconnecting there modems... But lemme tell you one thing Fish, WE WANT TOURNEYS BACK! How am I going to get my tc?

So I guess you don't look at the banlist very often.

To put it into perspective for you, one of the bots that was banned farmed 500k + TC. Having a method like that where you could farm that much TC is not good for the economy. It'll be down for now and probably be back up at a later date, like the last time.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by MasterGabe View Post
So now your taking down tourneys because of this wow, that's where I get all my tc, winning like 5 tourneys a day. This is so gay when I play with kids in the tourneys, I see no farming, I play until like 1AM EST no farming. What are you guys talking about? Sure there is alot of pinging out and crap, people disconnecting there modems... But lemme tell you one thing Fish, WE WANT TOURNEYS BACK! How am I going to get my tc?

Its not just that you only miss the tourneys,doesn't mean that you can be rude to ppl in forums.
-----
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
So I guess you don't look at the banlist very often.

To put it into perspective for you, one of the bots that was banned farmed 500k + TC. Having a method like that where you could farm that much TC is not good for the economy. It'll be down for now and probably be back up at a later date, like the last time.

I'm glad you guys are working hard to make things the way they were.
Good Luck guys.
Last edited by jigyansu; Dec 23, 2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im guessing this is why the tourneys are still down?

how do shutting down servers help maintain the economy if you've already banned the farmer?
Originally Posted by Maos787 View Post
im guessing this is why the tourneys are still down?

how do shutting down servers help maintain the economy if you've already banned the farmer?

not all farmers are banned and they cant ban all farmers. actually they search a way to abort farming the tourneys, so just wait..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Yeah, the mods have banned the farmers who were making insane amounts of tc (500k+), however their are still loads of people who farm. Some people don't do insane amounts. Each day they can choose to win something like 25 tourneys with their bot. It doesn't seem odd since they do it everyday, and it probably looks like they've got nothing better to do, until all of a sudden after a month they've got 500k. And that's only if their doing 25 a day. Imagine how much the economy would be if 100 people did that and gave away all the tc. The economy would be ruined. Banning the farmer isn't always enough, sometimes you have to take down the whole system to fix it. Remember what Jarmund did? Banning shit tons of people. First with his legit account and then with JarmundBot, and with the same reason, their account was under investigation of being hacked. Over half the ban list is Jarmund's work, if he didn't do that their'd probably be like 250 pages of bans, not 600.

Also if you're unclear about what the concept of farming is I'll break it down for you. First off you have a bot. Auto-clicker, your little brother/sister clicking for you whatever. All of what farmers do is program their bot to generally win the tourneys for them, don't ask me how I got absolutely no coding experience whatsoever. Then they probably leave it on over-night, and since it wins tourneys at an ungodly speed. By morning they probably have something around a couple 100ks ready to spend. All of that in the time it took them to turn on their computer, load up their bot, run it, and fall asleep. Multi-clienting is logging in with either the same account or IP. It's not illegal in private servers, however in public servers you can get banned. The reason why is if you have multiple accounts on a tourney, no matter what so long as one account makes it to the finals you got a chance at the prize. Having 5 accounts will practically guarantee your success. Beat 2 people, face yourself and you got your prize. Not that complicated for me.

MasterGabe don't rage at the mods their doing their best to solve the problem as fast as they can, at least I hope you guys are, blaming them for something that someone else did isn't cool. Who cares if you can't play tourneys for a week or so, get a life besides video games, get a hobby or collect rocks or something. Don't sit in front of a screen and yell at it and the people who developed this game for something that someone who was too lazy to get the legit way did.
Fuck Summarizing I'm explaining my goddamn ideas so that everyone understands.
The End.
Last edited by Dscigs; Dec 26, 2012 at 09:52 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Yeah, the mods have banned the farmers who were making insane amounts of tc (500k+), however their are still loads of people who farm. Some people don't do insane amounts. Each day they can choose to win something like 25 tourneys with their bot. It doesn't seem odd since they do it everyday, and it probably looks like they've got nothing better to do, until all of a sudden after a month they've got 500k. And that's only if their doing 25 a day. Imagine how much the economy would be if 100 people did that and gave away all the tc. The economy would be ruined. Banning the farmer isn't always enough, sometimes you have to take down the whole system to fix it. Remember what Jarmund did? Banning shit tons of people. First with his legit account and then with JarmundBot, and with the same reason, their account was under investigation of being hacked. Over half the ban list is Jarmund's work, if he didn't do that their'd probably be like 250 pages of bans, not 600.

uhm, so far i know this is a bit wrong, they dont make 500k in a month, they make around 3 million in a few days?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
One of the bots I encountered was able to turn a public tournament into a private one (which made it inaccessible and hidden from the multiplayer list). The user using the bot was able to earn 500 TC per ~50 seconds. With the bot set to automatic (requires no manual labor from host), it's basically a scenario where the bot is gaining millions of TC in a matter of hours.

Clearly, it's a lot more than multiclienting and force-pinging. Don't whine about this when you aren't aware of the specifics to their full extent.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
uhm, so far i know this is a bit wrong, they dont make 500k in a month, they make around 3 million in a few days?

I was saying that they could make 500k if they did just 20 tourneys each day. Most people would do that, since it takes a while however the payout would be tremendously better then going 1kk in under an hour. If you suddenly get 1kk in an hour and your transaction history is nothing but tourneys it's far too suspicious. However if you gain 500k over one month, I'm pretty sure no one would suspect anything. Some people play a lot, perhaps too much so they play 100 tourneys everyday since they have nothing else to do. Those people can make far more.

Also firebolty, I agree. I don't fully understand the concept of how bots work, but I know that it's a lot more complicated then just multi-clienting. The person who bots evidently either put a lot of time writing their bot, or took credit for something some one else did. I don't see exactly how they win the tourneys amazingly fast, but it's obviously gotta be solved.
Last edited by Dscigs; Dec 27, 2012 at 01:43 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I was the one who told fish, and he was in there(there was 4 of him) and he would lose to himself and get qi
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat