Originally Posted by emg View Post
I was talking to killtime about this.
I would like a clan story.
But "inner calm outer fury"
Think of like someone who meditates
Or lives life in solitude. But then something broke the peace... And so on

This reminds me a videoV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlO8k756pBM
Last edited by asdsasds; Jan 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM.
I etched that video, that's sick!
I wish I was that good at tricking ._.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Ok uh do we want to start on this story or what?
Raised to fight from the Deep Swamps of Toribash.
Hey look it's a PICKLE
Luthery started one. Kind of irrelevant
lol my story is a mystery story... it's supposed to reel you into questioning what's gonna happen next
POOP
do you like it?
Yeah, but it doesn't really fit the characteristics of that it should
wat do you mean? the story i posted wasnt even 1/10 of what i had in mind, it's just the very intro of a story...
it's just that i'm lazy to type... D:
POOP
do you like it?
Then Type the whole shit!!!
Story:

One day there was a very distant planet from the earth, there are some people who do not know his name, he plans to poison emg by entering a drug into the brain controlling emg body by injection, it worked, emg feel calm in his soul but angry at outside the soul. emg trying to control him, and finally he is free from the effects of the drug, the man fled and threatened to kill emg. emg recruit more people and make the incident was called "inner Calm outer Furry"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Adding something:

One day there was a very distant planet from the earth, there are some people who do not know his name, he plans to poison emg by entering a drug into the brain controlling emg body by injection, it worked, emg feel calm in his soul but angry at outside the soul. emg trying to control him, and finally he is free from the effects of the drug, the man fled and threatened to kill emg. emg recruit more people and make the incident was called "inner Calm outer Fury". iCoF was a Success clan. But, when the other were inactive, this clan dead. After months, emg revive the clan with recruiting some new members.