Ranking
Original Post
ToriAgents and GameKeepers
We removed most of them because we thought they weren't really doing their job that well. If you were one of them and you're royally pissed, don't worry, we're going to be holding elections for new GKs and TAs soon. These will be judged partly by the community and partly by the administration, we would like you NOT to vote just for your friend, because that turns it into a popularity contest.

If you have any other complaints regarding this subject, send them to /dev/null please.

If they are extremely important, then PM me.

If you PM me for no reason, I reserve the right to ban you, keep that in mind please.

We're also increasing forum strictness a bit. Please read the rules a few times to make sure you know them.

---

If you would like to apply to become or rebecome a ToriAgent, read this thread and post in it:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=39588

However, still send complaints to /dev/null, and still send valid questions to me. Thank you.
Last edited by suomynona; Jul 7, 2008 at 01:10 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
bboydanL-never seen, not to mention helping someone
mosier-smart choice
Psy-T-hardly ever seem seen rarely ingame, and occasionally ingame
Shogan-smart choice
Tonakai-he left...and has been posting time from time

you have no idea what you are talking about, so stop acting like it ok?
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

This really sucks. I hope I get my status back so I can finish my tourneys.

Edit: I'm a toriagent again. now to regain gamekeeper...
Edit2: reversion sucessful
Last edited by War_Hero; Jul 7, 2008 at 11:37 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
hmmm its true there were so many of them and i would of only had a decent few but with new times comes new change, congrats to Tonakai btw.

Just a note it really helps your chances in becoming a Toriagent or GK if you haven't been suspended over and over and i think mods and admins should encourage those ppl who have done nothing wrong to have a go at applying for these positions so that you can represent a standard of behaviour and enforce it when necessary.

~Kai~
Anyone who's banned while the poll or apps are going on is disqualified, with no chance at all to get back in.

At least for this set of polls, anyways.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
If you was even smarter, you would not have posted that.

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think you will be able to make it. Always good to try though.

Also, when does the aplication thread end? I would of asked in that thread, but It would of been deleted and probably got a infraction for it.

EDIT:: What happened to the gamekeeper application thread also?
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Jul 12, 2008 at 02:35 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
OK, while Im able to do it, Ill post my opinion here...

There was too many TA doing nearly "nothing productive"... Some people is willing to be a TA just for the power, they dont give a damn helping the TB community... So I would advice those points:

1- TA/GK should be over 18 of age minimum, I dont believe that a 14 years old kid can help or have decision from an objective point of view.

2- TA/GK would have to write and deliver a weekly report to a "TA/GK" manager with their finds and actions, so there has to be a "TA/GK manager" there.

3- TA/GK would have to have the compromise to stay a minimum of hours a day/week online. As someone said before, there are TA/GK you rarely see online and besides that, before I went TA I had real problems to find Online help when I needed it. I propose a TA/GK room in multiplayer, a place for TA/GK to stay around.

So, no rush now looking for TA/GK, I think you will have to "remove" them again in 6 month if you dont have a planning for this. If you want TA/GK to be a serious thing, you and Nabi has to be the first to take it seriously.

Cheers

AMB
Last edited by AMB; Jul 12, 2008 at 02:49 PM.
Originally Posted by AMB View Post

There was too many TA doing nearly "nothing productive"... Some people is willing to be a TA just for the power, they dont give a damn helping the TB community... So I would advice those points:

1- TA/GK should be over 18 of age minimum, I dont believe that a 14 years old kid can help or have decision from an objective point of view.

2- TA/GK would have to write and deliver a weekly report to a "TA/GK" manager with their finds and actions, so there has to be a "TA/GK manager" there.

3- TA/GK would have to have the compromise to stay a minimum of hours a day/week online. As someone said before, there are TA/GK you rarely see online and besides that, before I went TA I had real problems to find Online help when I needed it. I propose a TA/GK room in multiplayer, a place for TA/GK to stay around.

So, no rush now looking for TA/GK, I think you will have to "remove" them again in 6 month if you dont have a planning for this. If you want TA/GK to be a serious thing, you and Nabi has to be the first to take it seriously.

Cheers

AMB

I like your ideas. But with the first one, its more a case of them being mature, unbiased and understanding rather then there age. (Sure older people are more likely to have these qualities, but so do some people like say 3vi1)
:D
Originally Posted by AMB View Post

Cheers

AMB

1. I'm 10, but I'm pretty mature. So I think that the age doesn't count, but the maturity yes.

2. I'm totally for it. I've already thought of this.

3. I also agree with this suggestion. I was (and I'm still) very active. A TA/GK room would be useful.
Gone
1. Thats is a matter of the person as we have said above.

2. I can do that. I really don't mind.

3. I partially agree. I think that the people should be active, but not restricted to in-game like your getting at I think. As llong as they are on irc, in-game, or on the forums. I don't think it should be restricted to just in-game.

4.(The removel every 6 months) That idea is fine with me, but instead of kicking them all like this time. They should only kick the people that really aren't doing the job. I did my job, and yes I messed up somtimes, like almost every one else, but I did my job. I tried hard and caught many people. Yet I still got kicked.

I say there should be at least 20 TA. Then when it comes down to time to clear out again, they kick the top ten that are not holding up to standards. They can reapply, but along with every one else.

Also, when I was a TA, people would always say, there are to many TA's. We don't need any more. We have like 15-18 already... Well I say the more, the better, as long as they are doing there job. You can never have to many law inforcers.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1