Ranking
I like the Tricking/Parkour part. Maybe try to make the replays have like slow flips? Like exaggerate the flips and stuff?
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
So, what's it going to be? Any Ideas?

A sparring story?

Tricking / Parkour - Maybe can get ahold of old sets(if possible) do some shitty replays and then progress into goods. Showing a sort of timeline of how the clan has grown into what it is?

Ideas please.

If you want to sum up 7 months in 5 minutes, then there's not going to be much flow or story. Most of it was just random bitching, members leaving, members coming, more random bitching, some butthurt, here and there a racial comment, and every once in a while a decent post. Oh, and official.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
I'd say the rise and fall of loyal members.
The good members basically

Loyal?
The only ones that have been with us the whole 7-8 months are Ave and I. There's some others that have been in around 4-5, that's the most I think though.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Guys, don't spam these forums. The longer ones are like Nyann.

I am rethinking your idea Nyann. I feel like in the video there would be a bright light and after that it shows us bening offical clan and better replays. But how bad to you wanna make the first part ones? I know it will show us better, but we don't want them to be like "Look how bad their replays are".
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Loyal?
The only ones that have been with us the whole 7-8 months are Ave and I. There's some others that have been in around 4-5, that's the most I think though.

I've been here since July, thank you very much. 7 months.
Proof: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=3391

Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Guys, don't spam these forums. The longer ones are like Nyann.

I am rethinking your idea Nyann. I feel like in the video there would be a bright light and after that it shows us bening offical clan and better replays. But how bad to you wanna make the first part ones? I know it will show us better, but we don't want them to be like "Look how bad their replays are".

Yeah, I'm not quite sure how it would work. Just throwing out ideas.
If the replays look too bad, people may just turn it off without getting to the good part. So that's kind of like playing with a double-bladed sword.
Last edited by Nyann; Feb 21, 2013 at 01:58 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech