Ranking
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
practice

nuthug is noob.
jaker 4 ever

Practice, Patience, and figuring out which parts to hit. Flailing around like an idiot and hoping to get a boomhit doesn't help :|

Jaker is only foar tricking bruh.
Hail Oblivion, Our God.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Watch closely to other people's replays and use real life as tips when creating realism it helps alot.

For booms like said before, its all about speed and accuracy. Without one or the other you'll probably never get a boom.

Keep practicing and keep making replays if you want to get better. If you haven't already, I would suggest making a replay thread so others can see your progress and give constructive criticism which is really helpful.

also nuthug and jaker are both pretty good, but there more and possibly better replay makers out there if you know where to look.
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 20, 2013 at 12:44 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Okay thanks for all the tips.I expect more,though.So how will I get better at my speed,accuracy, and momentum.
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
It's honestly just practice. Figure out how to aim your hits. Almost every person has a different way of aiming their hits, they all work great, but find the one you like the most.
For speed, remember one thing, there's nothing wrong with grabbing. It can increase your speed a lot. Just figure out different ways to push yourself towards uke. If you grab, it's a simple matter of pulling uke towards you, while bringing your leg(assuming your kicking) towards him. Aimed properly and if you extend your leg at the right time you can achieve a large amount of damage. Check out shook's boomhit tutorial. There's quite a few helpful tips in there.
As for momentum, there's not much I can really say on this. I generally don't keep my momentum too much, I kind of try to build up a lot of it, very fast, but it's hard. I'd honestly say that keeping your momentum constant helps.
But yeah check out shook's boomhit tutorial and the how to make a madman tutorial as well. There's loads of helpful tips in both that can help you a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
(mass)(acceleration)=force, that's all you need to know.

And everyone knows the amount of mass the uke/tori weighs is exactly 12 goats
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Yeah, NutHug's gone.

Practice.

I saw him fighting erth in a server last week
Lol

Also, speed is the key.

A lil tree I made
Lol

Total awesomeness
|.......................|
|~~~Power.~~~|