Toribash
If you can do 2,5k deal. I don't really want to part with this. So 2,5k would be it.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
I hate to be rude guys but please take your trades to private messaging or one of your own posts, any further messages not concerning to selling me something will be reported
~TY
Sorry. Wont happen again.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
here is a stoner for you.. could pry put a beanie on him but i was testing out some dreads not the best quality. but just fun xP

huh

@13chillz glad u stepped up to the plate on that

looking for more of a caucasion guy with flippy hair and a Beany (if it says SNOOGANS I'll pay extra lol) let me know if your up for it
Last edited by Outsid3r; May 11, 2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
awww no ugly beanie on a dreads man? ok i might do that what color beanie and redesign the face or not?

dreads beanie

id like a dark grey on top and lighter on bottum
and the face is fine but if u could make the quality a lil better thatd be great, meaning more detailed
Ya.. I just threw together a head for fun. I'll rework it since i know you want it. You said you want that obnoxious hair that ppl are always flipping their heads back to get out of their face cause its to stinking long and they haven't cut it yet, hair? xD
Buy it if you want, I'm not going to make any changes.

High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.