Ranking
Hey [Fa]ggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are [fa]t, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on [fa]cebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all [fa]ggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Seriously, congrats though. Good job ZeTo and Family.
Congrats guys. I wish you luck.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by Meap View Post
Hey [Fa]ggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are [fa]t, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on [fa]cebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all [fa]ggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Seriously, congrats though. Good job ZeTo and Family.

I like how you pretty much c/p'd that from the old show yourself thread, and made a few minor changes. :b

Congratulations! Although it's not really a surprise.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
I like how you pretty much c/p'd that from the old show yourself thread, and made a few minor changes. :b

Congratulations! Although it's not really a surprise.

It's actually a known c/p. Haha.
blahblahblah

I don't know my copypastas very well
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
I go out come back and we are official. SHIT.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
Yea i had to clean "stuff" up when i found out earlier this morning.

But Yaaaay !
It's Fabulous