Toribash
The story is like this;

US and Israel dont like Morsy because Morsy are helping the Palestinian people to independent. They use As Sissi as the army general to put down Morsy as president with the harm way. Then, Egyptiant trying to bring back the peace by making a demonstration at Rabaah. As Sissi send his army to kill all the demonstrators

So who should we support? Egyptiant fight to get peace back. Why should we support As Sissi that trying to own the country harmful way

# pray4egypt

Arglax Moderated Message:
Hello, next time, please try to be more clear. It took me a good 5 minutes to figure out what your 5 sentences were supposed to mean.

Translation:

"The US and Israel didn't like Mörsi because he was helping Palestina to become an independent nation. They use el-Sisi to overthrow Mörsi and have now used him to forcefully stop the sit-in at the Rabaah al-Adawiya mosque. I think we should support the Egyptians.

Also, try to add a bit more content. You're not telling us anything we don't know yet.
Last edited by Arglax; Aug 17, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Originally Posted by Gazorite View Post
The story is like this;

US and Israel dont like Morsy because Morsy are helping the Palestinian people to independent. They use As Sissi as the army general to put down Morsy as president with the harm way. Then, Egyptiant trying to bring back the peace by making a demonstration at Rabaah. As Sissi send his army to kill all the demonstrators

So who should we support? Egyptiant fight to get peace back. Why should we support As Sissi that trying to own the country harmful way

# pray4egypt

Hello, next time, please try to be more clear. It took me a good 5 minutes to figure out what your 5 sentences were supposed to mean.

Translation:

"The US and Israel didn't like Mörsi because he was helping Palestina to become an independent nation. They use el-Sisi to overthrow Mörsi and have now used him to forcefully stop the sit-in at the Rabaah al-Adawiya mosque. I think we should support the Egyptians.

Also, try to add a bit more content. You're not telling us anything we don't know yet.

Well gazorite, what you said is pretty much just a brief relay on what has been shown in the news.

The war between Palestine and Israel has never really been settled. The whole peace treaty is actually just a really cute ceasefire agreement. Israel has always been at war with it's neighbors because they believe that territories beyond it's current borders have always belonged to them. They have these same problems with Lebanon. It may not seem like it today, but Israel actually started as the under dog in this mess.

Morsi being placed as president is actually just the result of an earlier conflict in Egypt. He never really made a lot of progress in reviving the infrastructure and the economy but his Ideas we're totally radical in comparison to the "presidents" before him. Morsi was deemed as a passive threat because his Ideology is old school Palestinian, in case you don't know what it is, it's basically: " We want Jerusalem" and "Israel is shit"

Of course Israel will fight to keep Jerusalem. A whole lot of them would rather die than see Jerusalem fall into the hands of Palestine. This whole fuss is pretty ancient and religious in nature, you can pick up a bible for that story.

Is the story as a whole a bit more clear, Gazorite?

Non Morsi supporters / Jews = Keep the current "peace" and Israel gets to be recognized.

Morsi supporters = You're wrong or just vague about the part about "independence" Arabs are really pushing for this whole "state of palestine" with Jerusalem as it's capital and they're really butthurt because they cant even touch Jerusalem even though they already proclaimed it as their "capital".

Jews vs. Arabs. simple as that. I hope I helped you understand the roots of the conflict and why it's still happening today.

Egypt = Arab Republic of Egypt. truestory bro.
Last edited by illv; Aug 17, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Jews vs. Arabs. simple as that. I hope I helped you understand the roots of the conflict and why it's still happening today.

Egypt = Arab Republic of Egypt. truestory bro.

Why can't there be a middle group? Why do they all have to be extremist? Why can't there be the normal, neutral, moderately religious group who just wants peace and is neither zionist or extremist islamic?
f=m*a syens
Personally the government should see the people right and do atleast SOMETHING to fix it. Egypt is basically killin itself with soldiers and civilians dying.

Add content or I'll delete this post too.

Edit: wtf do u mean add content?
Last edited by TheEpic11; Aug 18, 2013 at 02:33 AM.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
The story is like this;
Then, Egyptiant trying to bring back the peace by making a demonstration at Rabaah

Its not all Egyptian, its Muslim Brotherhood and their supporters. And they trying
to bring back governance (releasing Morsi they see like first step) by burning coptic churches and this
http://www.egyptindependent.com/news...ture-rabaa-sit
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
Its not all Egyptian, its Muslim Brotherhood and their supporters. And they trying
to bring back governance (releasing Morsi they see like first step) by burning coptic churches and this
http://www.egyptindependent.com/news...ture-rabaa-sit

I don't think you understand the situation. The Muslim Brotherhood is an Egyptian political party. The members are Egyptian. Their voters are Egyptian too.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I don't think you understand the situation. The Muslim Brotherhood is an Egyptian political party. The members are Egyptian. Their voters are Egyptian too.

Gazorite said that Egyptian trying to bring back the peace by making a demonstration at Rabaah. But Egyptian also tryed to down the Morsi by making a demonstration at Tahrir. Its not same Egyptian. So here must be definition. Otherwise its look like all Egyptian participating in pro-Morsi demonstrations.
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
Gazorite said that Egyptian trying to bring back the peace by making a demonstration at Rabaah. But Egyptian also tryed to down the Morsi by making a demonstration at Tahrir. Its not same Egyptian. So here must be definition. Otherwise its look like all Egyptian participating in pro-Morsi demonstrations.

Oh, alright. By "It's not all egyptian", I thought you meant "The protest is not all egyptian", as in, other nationalities participate in.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Why can't there be a middle group? Why do they all have to be extremist? Why can't there be the normal, neutral, moderately religious group who just wants peace and is neither zionist or extremist islamic?

Maybe it's because they have been dicks to each other for so long. The concept of a moderately religious group in this whole conflict is really close to impossible because of what's in Jerusalem. The temple mount can be found there and the dome of the rock is built on it. They want Jerusalem because they want the dome preserved. It's significant to them because their prophet reached some sort of enlightenment there. I hope some muslims here in tb can talk about this more because i really want to hear that story.

Anyway, the jews want the dome and the other structures built on it to be destroyed so they can build the so called third temple there. but they cant because the international community just won't let them.

The temple mount is pure jew soil. The dome of the rock was just built there during a previous occupation.

that's kinda it, really.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
The story is like this;

US and Israel dont like Morsy because Morsy are helping the Palestinian people to independent.

This isn't right. The reason the US and Israel don't like Morsi is because he has ties with a explicitly religious party containing radical elements.
Originally Posted by Gazorite
They use As Sissi as the army general to put down Morsy as president with the harm way. Then, Egyptiant trying to bring back the peace by making a demonstration at Rabaah. As Sissi send his army to kill all the demonstrators

The US does NOT support Al Sisi, and have decried his actions.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig
Well, I'll say it for deprav before he gets here, USA has been pretty successful in destabilising the region, but I don't see how this benefits them.

This is an utterly worthless and deliberately obtuse and inflammatory comment.
The U.S. acts in the interest of stability. That's why they propped up Mubarak, that's why they were hesitant to help the rebels, and that's why they're hesitant to call Al-Sisi's takeover a coup. They do not wish to cut ties with whichever party ends up in charge of Egypt.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.