Ranking
i say just stop posting in there threads then they will get bored
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
Originally Posted by sa1uk View Post
i say just stop posting in there threads then they will get bored

These threads are not ours
If they were not veb's friends,they would be banned immediately, I really doubt they even get the infraction, btw I got two infractions from suomy recently (for bumping my thread + for "sensless post" in TA poll), at almost the same time two or three "1.xx toribash" threads were bumped from 2007 this day, I am not talking about shitload of senseless spam that flooded Discussion forum. So I don't care. Admins are just abusing their positions, supporting gay goon fallows. Behold! It's new goon order!
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
If they were not veb's friends,they would be banned immediately, I really doubt they even get the infraction, btw I got two infractions from suomy recently (for bumping my thread + for "sensless post" in TA poll), at almost the same time two or three "1.xx toribash" threads were bumped from 2007 this day, I am not talking about shitload of senseless spam that flooded Discussion forum. So I don't care. Admins are just abusing their positions, supporting gay goon fallows. Behold! It's new goon order!

Thats why you should vote hector for TA
the god
@first post
The idiots need rules to guid them, else they'll roam free mindlessly posting random posts
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
Will this turn into another spam thread and prove me right, or are the stupid people not as stupid as i think they are ?

This has turned into another spam thread...
That means H4rl3quin is right. He won.

Everyone else lost.

I hope you're happy.