Toribash
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
I know. Just needed to show hes a dick.

What a kind fellow you are... So you're complaining about peopling being dicks whilst being a dick? Seems legit..
If he said, "wow zebra your textures dont look too good" I would have been completely fine.

His exact words were "Well I see your textures are still shitty as always"

If that constructive criticism (which I didnt even ask for in the first place) in your eyes, you are blind.

only made this thread cause I was super angry, instead of being a neanderthal like I usually am, figured I would type down my problems. I feel much better.

once again when I make a thread everyone is on the opposite side, good day
You get too offended by these things, I see you've even quoted something in your signature in hope of mocking that person. The other day you came into my server where Anditsgone was and there was an immediate arguement. You knew he was in the server so why did you join? This is just hopeless man.

If you want to release your stress then talk to friends. Posting a thread to random people that don't care will just get you more haters.
Grow up it is just a game don't wear textures if people constantly bother you about them or just ignore them easy.
Why has this thread degraded to insulting the thread maker? Even if a thread is bad, posting in it with worse quality makes you look substantially worse. And if you really think it's bad, you shouldn't have posted in it to begin with and just let the thread die. I have a sneaking suspicion that the only reason the majority of people have posted here is because insulting somebody is the only way they get their kicks out of life.

Especially if you've posted multiple times now to make the same swipe at the person.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
it's also very hypocritical of everyone here slamming their shit around talking about how some guy is bad for trying to get even with someone else, or whatever is going on.
I came here to laugh at you