Toribash
i starcraft every second of the day now gg
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
To be honest, I lost interest in toribash.

I reallllly rarely play.
The community is still good though, but I feel like the staff gets stricter everyday
If I've hung out on SKype with some of you guys as much as I hung with Dengue I would probably be in Jolly Roger by now. :]
Is anyone actually playing it these days?.
-----
And why the fuck doesnt it show the JollyR Tag on my profile.
What is wrong with you guys?!!!!
Last edited by hAsbroken; Mar 2, 2014 at 07:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
2 Words: Suck it
And duel me bitch, searching duels 5-100k
Originally Posted by hAsbroken View Post
Is anyone actually playing it these days?.
-----
And why the fuck doesnt it show the JollyR Tag on my profile.
What is wrong with you guys?!!!!

What a blast from the past. Sup Wooz?

We're barely alive, I think only few actually play.

Sent u a clan invite. Probably something got messed in the few updates of the clan system.

The list of things wrong with me would be too long for one post, could possibility spoil this thread (or even the forum) and I am not comfortable sharing it atm. Not sure what's wrong with others, and even if I did, I feel everyone should speak about that sort of thing for themselves.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
What a blast from the past. Sup Wooz?

We're barely alive, I think only few actually play.

Sent u a clan invite. Probably something got messed in the few updates of the clan system.

The list of things wrong with me would be too long for one post, could possibility spoil this thread (or even the forum) and I am not comfortable sharing it atm. Not sure what's wrong with others, and even if I did, I feel everyone should speak about that sort of thing for themselves.

Ayayayayay. Already thought so.
Wont be different for me anyways, working on my real life career. haha
But its really nice to hear something from you guys... Doesnt sound too good missuse...dont really want to dig to deep there. But whatever, think positive ;)

But well...would be nice to play a round or 2 with one of you again, just for some fun :)
2 Words: Suck it
And duel me bitch, searching duels 5-100k