Toribash
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
im doing this. you just want anything that matches your colors?

EDIT: I'm done with my first result. I did something totally unique. hope ya like it.

What is that little dot on thehead?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Hey dudes, sorry I was sleeping...

I really don't want to nit pick, but here goes. . .
TieBasher; That is a very damn colourfull head (++Points) but it has that little dot (Easily fixed) and it should be just "Syphen" (Again E.F.) but there is a bit of what it seems to be gravel, and the eyes are kind of hard to see. I do admit it is a good head, but just a tiny bit of improvement. (Damn that's awesome Colours =D)

DarkJak; That face is AWESOME!!!(++ Points) But it has not got much colour in it and lacks something I can't put my finger on... Again needs that special something. (AWESOME FACE! Seriously, that's awesome.)

So far It's tied, plus I'll give this around, . . . I say 2 weeks or more, depending on what you guys think, I want to give everyone a chance. If you guys want less time, tell me.

TieBasher = Tied
DarkJak = Tied
I would also like to add that the person who adds blood text I.E. Goosebumps font for the words 'Syphen' around the mouth get an extra 2k.

Solitude: Wish Granted.
Here is a colorfied version!

PM me

BTW tiebasher, It would be good if you outlined the top somehow, since gameplay will be weird when you take damage as the opponent hits air.

Maybe stripes?
Or a translucent layer?
Last edited by DarkJak; Aug 5, 2008 at 04:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by TheSyphen View Post
Hey dudes, sorry I was sleeping...

I really don't want to nit pick, but here goes. . .
TieBasher; That is a very damn colourfull head (++Points) but it has that little dot (Easily fixed) and it should be just "Syphen" (Again E.F.) but there is a bit of what it seems to be gravel, and the eyes are kind of hard to see. I do admit it is a good head, but just a tiny bit of improvement. (Damn that's awesome Colours =D)

DarkJak; That face is AWESOME!!!(++ Points) But it has not got much colour in it and lacks something I can't put my finger on... Again needs that special something. (AWESOME FACE! Seriously, that's awesome.)

So far It's tied, plus I'll give this around, . . . I say 2 weeks or more, depending on what you guys think, I want to give everyone a chance. If you guys want less time, tell me.

TieBasher = Tied
DarkJak = Tied

that little dot is actually like a glare, but ill remove it. Ill also put the eyes lower and make the name Syphen. BTW, the reason the colors are so dead on is because i used the toribash color palette for exact acid and radioactive colors.

EDIT: Heres the edit of the first one to your likings.

And then heres another one I made along with this one, with some differences.

EDIT: I will also add the goosebumps style blood around the text for you.
Last edited by Tiebasher; Aug 5, 2008 at 10:30 PM.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Very nice!
I love the horn thingies!!!
I have to admit that your head is one of the most unique I have seen in my short time on toribash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Very nice!
I love the horn thingies!!!
I have to admit that your head is one of the most unique I have seen in my short time on toribash.

thx lol. I made this one with total absence of mind. :/
I just did something totally wierd and random...
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]