Ranking
Originally Posted by The_guv_na View Post
"So hmm ya."

I just saw that and it kind of threw me off too. I'm trying to find a news article on it. august 2, right?
Oh, man... I don't know what to say. He may of been annoying at times, but he was indeed nice, and funny. When I was in Kick, and he joined, it was fun to hang out on Toribash with him. I feel bad. I'm sorry for his family's loss.

:[

Edit: But if this is fake, what a cruel and sick joke...
Church of BnW
If this is fake, it's stupid.
Maybe Splunker could be in hospital? or banned from the computer :3
It makes me wonder..
I'm not finding anything, I would think this kind of thing would....I don't know...some kind of news article?
R.I.P.

Splunker and me were friends, thats hard
Dont know what to say
My deviantART
so wut?
why would this be a joke? im not a person who's gonna joke about a friends death, and mess with the whole forums mind.
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
Originally Posted by Karhu View Post
why would this be a joke? im not a person who's gonna joke about a friends death, and mess with the whole forums mind.

I thought you just got the news from his "sister's" thread. So that means you and Splunker were friends in real life?
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not saying it's fake, but I am saying that I have been searching for a news article about it for 15 minutes to no avail. I would think a 13 year old boy being killed by a drunk driver at a zebra crossing would make news...

-young child
-drunk driver
-zebra crossing, which is rather controversial in south africa because of the dangers pedestrians face

Karhu, I don't see zebra crossing anywhere in that other thread, where'd you get that from? If you live in that area could you give us a news article or something? I'd really like to be able to read up on the details.

And while I don't want to call anyone a lyar, it seems a bit fishy that her brother just died and 6 ays later the first thing on his mind is "oh, i better go tell people in that game he played"