Ranking
Re: Just made teh most wiked smiley face, this rocks ^^ --~11Th Dimensions art.
Heh, nicely modded tails sprite, ninetails from okami does own that though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLmFFe4ka9w
i think you will find that's a wolf :/ I'm kitsune (fox, but the legendary type of kitsune = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

nine tails might be a kitsune, i dunno but looks more like a wolf, for a start foxes are orange more :P

also i don't have nine tails as that would make me very old, and I'm not, i thought 4 tails would be more appropriate. either way i still have my death magic and shape shifting abilities :P

I wont be responding to toribash forums much as my computer has turned evil, I'll be back again some time and then I'll rename this topic utting random submissions here. kthx.

From this:::
(this isn't realy my computer.) google images>"pic"

to this:::

"poo."
how did u take that pic if yoru computer wasnt responding? did u fix it and then take it?
"SHOOP DA POOP! IMA CHARGIN MA BUTT!"-dapaperboy
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
if you bothed to read that's not my computer try this

images.google.com search "Pic" also, it just takes me ages to post it's still working just very slowly now...
I made a smiley once...

...of Chrono from Chrono Trigger.
heh, nice, i don't like the shading much tho, also in a couple areas the lighting is off... but it's cool anyway :P
It's actually based on the original sprite. That's the way chrono trigger itself did it.
so it is, just checked on Google, urs it a bit to smooth so i didn't notice lol.