Toribash
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Yea but I don't like cat as a person as well as I did not know Erth did that soooooo ..... my vote stays. Also how did she help (cat) to become official in the end? She just left before they even applied.

she stated this in the app. she joined to keep the members active and motivate them to actually get it somewhere and now that it is stable with activity and they're about to apply, she thought it was enough help and decided to come back
'u'
We aren't about to apply, just for clarification.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post

[1:09:16 PM] hobobnater / alex: i'm applying today

am i being lied to
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post

Originally Posted by cat View Post
[1:09:16 PM] hobobnater / alex: i'm applying today

am i being lied to

does this change things
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
He already got his opportunity, and just wasted it!

No from me!
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
IMO arguments like "had his chance" are pretty silly.
There's little to no logical reason behind it, purely emotional attatchment to the clan, which while well and good should be kept in check with regards to applicants.
I agree with zeto with regards to the reputation thing.
Literally who gives two shits.
We're Tribe. What other people think is irrelevant, we're strong, active in all the right places.
We have a fucking ishi. Screw reputation, we're right where we need to be and this won't change it.

Saying yes because the reasons to say no are silly imo and sp ingameness still make me jizz
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Saying no cause clan hopping I dont see whats wrong with that, Considering people (including you I think erth) said no to Neko for hopping.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
does this change things

My bad, I was never informed.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder