Toribash
Original Post
Soccer
When: August 15th at 8 GMT(12 Pm eastern)

Where: Olympic soccer torny

hows it work: there will be 2 starting teams... you post witch team you want to be on with 3 slots in each team. You may also make your own 3 man team representing your country.

when you enter the server you must speculate, i will then call witch team will start. one team will be kicking the other catching. whoevers team thats catching must choose one golie for there team for that round. then the kicking team will each get one shot. then the teams switch and whoevers team scores most goals advance. this will go on till One team is left. then they are declared the winner!!

PRIZE:15K for your team..... so if you do the math thats 5k each

donations are very welcome!

This torney is a last minute thing so hurry and get ur teams togeather and post them!!!!

Teams:
USA( Killer111,Crest1990,iGod)
Brazil(Demondsoul6,ilfreddo,steveirwin)
Kenya(culapou,Soulmuffin, Deathawaits)
Last edited by Killer111; Aug 15, 2008 at 04:53 PM.
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
Originally Posted by Killer111 View Post
When: August 15th at 8 GMT(12 am eastern)

Where: Olympic soccer torny

hows it work: there will be 2 starting teams... you post witch team you want to be on with 3 slots in each team. You may also make your own 3 man team representing your country.

when you enter the server you must speculate, i will then call witch team will start. one team will be kicking the other catching. whoevers team thats catching muct choose one golie for therte team for that round. then the kicking team will each get one shot. then the teams switch and whoevers team scores most goals advance. this will go on till One team is left. then they are declared the winner!!

PRIZE:15K for your team..... so if you do the math thats 5k each

donations are very welcome!

This torney is a last minute thing so hurry and get ur teams togeather and post them!!!!

Teams:
USA( Killer111,Culapou,Kingbosh)
Brazil(Demondsoul6,

Worst. Spelling. Ever.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I'm donating 1 tc for you I know you can use it for something. Good luck and hope you loss I mean win. Your torny is cool too.
[spirit]
then get somone to do it, I cant but mabe u can get cula to do it, My computer screws up when i dowlode replays!
Torney will start in 1 hour 20 minutes

STILL SLOTS OPEN!!!!!!!!!