Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[Accepted] iver
Hello there,

First of all I'd like to tell you how I met Tribe clan... so, when Tribe got his official seal of quality, a friend of mine told me by IRC that he would try to join Tribe and then was the first time I saw the Tribe Clan, as an entire board under construction and because of it I didn't give much attention. But a few days ago when I was looking for Erth to ask some stuff, I saw a link to the Tribe again and wow, that board under construction transformed itself and improved in many ways that I spent long time reading threads upon threads, going to and fro on the pages of app's and then I realized: "man, I need apply to this clan."
My name is Christian Vital, I am eighteen years old, I was born and I live in Brazil (GMT -3:00), and I want to join Tribe.

*breathing space*

Something more about me: I'm a guy that is always looking for something to fill my free time doing funny or useful things. I'm a student, judo athlete (two steps to black belt yay ), jiu jitsu and muay thai practitioner and cyclist. Addicted in Rock music, books about politics or mythologies, chocolate, camps and action movies. Also speak Portuguese and English fluently.

I'm in my last year of school and I'm doing my best to get together the larger amount of knowledge in my head to make all this go into paper in finals exams. I'd like to be a chemical engineer and make my career through the oil platforms around the world. (or crafting bombs to the army, perhaps. lol)

About Toribash: Since I started playing toribash (almost 29 months ago), my favorite mode is aikido.tbm (+ its variations) and I made my 10th dan in this mat because of the possibility of making some real stuff in there like judo throws, flips and sweeps. I started training Spar with some friends like TORIITO, formo and T0RI0BABY a little time ago and I was doing good but we just stopped sparring for no reason. And I'm really bad in mods like wushu seriously.

I won't put my skype here because I really don't use it. I feel more comfortable using the IRC to get in touch with you, I'm usually connected on it although I'm often connected to the forums too.

I'll put some of my favorite replays here to finish my application, if you want to play with me or ask some questions I would be glad to answer your requests.
Thank you for reading until the end.
~iver

PS.: Once I was the "Number one" on those ConCon selections: Youtube link
Attached Files
!GameOver.rpl (30.3 KB, 14 views)
#C_vs_Kratos.rpl (57.9 KB, 16 views)
#C_vs_Patricknr1.rpl (59.9 KB, 8 views)
DATAFUKENSAVEBITCH.rpl (48.9 KB, 13 views)
deashiharai.rpl (44.0 KB, 8 views)
vsfelipe124.rpl (81.8 KB, 9 views)
Replay2.rpl (41.0 KB, 8 views)
123replay.rpl (71.7 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by iver; Jul 23, 2014 at 01:47 AM.