Toribash
Your application is good and I appreciate you wanting to become forum active and your app says the truth about us going for one of the next big clans, I like your replays and from what I've seen from you in game you're pretty good. Welcome to Idle.
what are moths?
¥łýł¥
Age (Optional):19
Are you in-game active?:yes
Are you forum active?:yes
Best mod:abd
Why do you want to join Idle?:hi my names emily, i want to join idle because i want a clan that is mature , i also want to join so i can improve on this game.i also want to have as much fun as possible.i think that this clan could help me become better and i think i could have some fun in this clan.
Attached Files
GET REKD!.rpl (90.4 KB, 9 views)
LOL! GET RKT LEADER.rpl (76.2 KB, 8 views)
yes!!!!.rpl (84.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Grief; Aug 26, 2014 at 03:35 AM.
You will be a trial member for now, not too great of an app and not 2 gr8 replays either. Don't mess up pls.
what are moths?
¥łýł¥
My name:Jihad Scott(Ingame name Isuckz)
Are you ingame active:Yes i am
Are you forum active:Yes i am
Best mod:Abd(AkidoBigDojo)
Why do you want to join (Idle):I want to join this clan because i see that this clan is active alot ingame,(so am i)also this clan is full of strong players,(which i like because i wouldnt like to join a clan with not so good players)also i feel that i can be help to this clan in clan wars,getting official,and so on.
ABD replays below(btw there not my best cause i accidentally deleted the other replays)Thats my application,i thank you for your time and i hope i get accepted
Attached Files
decap 2.rpl (62.7 KB, 8 views)
messy.rpl (51.8 KB, 5 views)
arm dm 4.rpl (41.1 KB, 4 views)
arm dm.rpl (40.8 KB, 3 views)
arm dm 5.rpl (48.9 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by imagurl9 View Post
welp it was good while it lasted . who was i kicked by?

I'm pretty sure you can guess that one and no isuckz.
what are moths?
¥łýł¥
May I ask why hentai.
-----
You didn't look at the replays 😕
Last edited by IsUCkZ; Aug 26, 2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
3 ABD replays. Yea
Age (Optional): 12 >.> I don’t act it I swear xD.
Are you in-game active?: very
Are you forum active?: yes
Best mod: Abd <3
Why do you want to join Idle?: Hentai recommended that I apply so I decided to. I’ve been looking for a clan that suits what I would like in a clan, and Idle seems to have mostly everything I’m looking for. I do think I would be a good fit for this clan, and can offer it in game skills as well as being a cool person to talk to :3.
Attached Files
f.rpl (84.9 KB, 12 views)
decapsi.rpl (63.0 KB, 13 views)
Abd- Ooo those close saves.rpl (85.3 KB, 12 views)
hahahaaaaaa.rpl (88.0 KB, 10 views)
HSHSHSH.rpl (49.5 KB, 9 views)