Toribash
Applying for TG
Belt: Orange.....but not for long...XD

Fav'/best mod(s): spar 0-0 Willing to abd or mushu for foods...kgo

A little about you: welll....i make music...not anymore sadly it is driving me nuts...i play too many games....this one especially but #yolo I'm a planeswalker

What you might bring to the Clan: Fight in your honour! Bring pillows and marshmallows...all day...every day. Maybe help moderate stuff.
Please go the the recruiting thread and re-post the application.
Thank you
Last edited by Mastertron; Oct 31, 2014 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Link failed to load XP my bad
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Belt: Browm

Fav'/best mod(s): mushu.tbm and wuchu.tbm

A little about you: (e.g what you like to do and stuff); I love to play toribash all the time and i play it almost everyday. You can mostly find me in Public Mushu.

What you might bring to the Clan: I can help with wars and recruit to make the clan grow
VERY EXCITING NEW~~~~~~~~~

A FEW MOMENTS AGO ME AND MONKEY576 WARRED AND BEAT [NITRO] SINCE [NITRO] WAS RANK 4 IN THE WORLD WE ARE NOW RANK 155TH WITH THAT WIN. THIS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT MONKEY FOR HIS SKILL HELPED US WIN THE WAR. GOOD WAR [NITRO]
(if your reading this). THATS ALL OF THE NEWS FOR NOW.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
Originally Posted by LessGravey View Post
Belt: Browm

Fav'/best mod(s): mushu.tbm and wuchu.tbm

A little about you: (e.g what you like to do and stuff); I love to play toribash all the time and i play it almost everyday. You can mostly find me in Public Mushu.

What you might bring to the Clan: I can help with wars and recruit to make the clan grow

Please go to the recruiting thread.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
I have made the new clan ANIMATED Banner. hope you all like it. I will be adding to it, I just wanted to get it up and out ASAP. was looking a little dull to say the least
-=Mastertron=-
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Belt colour:Custom
Why you want to join The Grid:ive liked the look of the comunity
What mods you play:anything from joustingfixed to abd

about me: im a 16 y/o otaku from the uk.... i have very few interests and few hobbies.
*bursts through the door*
Honey immmmm home!

Great now we have to buy another door
Please Delete this clan
I have desided to take down the (TG) clan from toribash. no members were active (including myself) so I felt like I should stop kidding people into thinking this is a worth while clan. I'm not depressed or anything. this is a completly sain-ish desition I have made so please. Any GM that can take down clans please do so
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►