Ranking
DesertPunk, it's a rare day that I feel like flaming the hell outta someone. You, sir are an idiot, and seem proud of it. You can't spell. You have the intelligence of a grain of sand, and you are totally in love with yourself because of it.

Before you make an argument, at least take some time to research it if you know absolutely nothing about it.

We went to Iraq, and started losing money instantly. We're still in Iraq, and still losing money. If we had gone to war for money, we would have stopped warring by now. What reason does the government have to lie about that? As a matter of fact, they tell us we're in debt because of it, and it's no secret. The government never lied about this. What proof is there that the government carried out 9/11 to go to war?? It's pure speculation.

Nobody said the government was perfect. That's you making even more of an ass of yourself.

9/11 and Iraq are completely unrelated. If you think differently, DesertPunk, then you sir, are even more of an idiot than I thought. And that's not an easy task.

Originally Posted by IRC
<&Vigilante> 9/11 was organized and paid for by lego figures.
<&Clbck> yes

Last edited by Vigilante; Sep 1, 2008 at 04:04 AM.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
9/11 conspiracies seem pretty lame to me.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
DesertPunk, it's a rare day that I feel like flaming the hell outta someone. You, sir are an idiot, and seem proud of it. You can't spell. You have the intelligence of a grain of sand. Blah blah blah..

AMEN MY BROTHER!!!
AMEN!
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
We went to Iraq, and started losing money instantly. We're still in Iraq, and still losing money. If we had gone to war for money, we would have stopped warring by now. What reason does the government have to lie about that? As a matter of fact, they tell us we're in debt because of it, and it's no secret. The government never lied about this. What proof is there that the government carried out 9/11 to go to war?? It's pure speculation.

Not necessarily defending the truthers, but WHY did US go to Iraq?
At the end it wasn't for WMD's, as White House representatives admitted.
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 1, 2008 at 04:12 AM.
People saying we did not go to Iraq for money: Yes, the US is losing money, however certain oil corporations are profiting. I'm not saying that that is the reason we are in there, but just that some very rich people are profiting.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Not necessarily defending the truthers, but WHY did US go to Iraq?

Because they were funding the terrorsists that were trying to kill us. If we wouldn't have gone over there more things like 9/11 would've happened and nobody wants that. Also its good to put democracy in the middle east so the other countries will see how well it works.
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post
People saying we did not go to Iraq for money: Yes, the US is losing money, however certain oil corporations are profiting. I'm not saying that that is the reason we are in there, but just that some very rich people are profiting.

Yep. Certain Oil corporations.

Also, just an interesting observation i made here i think you should see, if you read under the "Profession"
http://www.famoustexans.com/georgewbush.htm

Just interesting piece of info.
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post

Well. The government isn't really run by the oil corporations, and the reason those corporations are profiting is that the middle-east is becoming less and less willing to sell us oil, so we are buying it from ourselves, putting the nation as a whole in debt, and putting money in a few people's pockets.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Originally Posted by damasta97 View Post
Also its good to put democracy in the middle east so the other countries will see how well it works.

Epic fail. Just because we have democracy doesn't mean everybody else should. There's that good ol' fashioned American ethnocentricity. Newsflash. We aren't better than everybody else. Just because we have democracy doesn't mean we should force it down everyone else's throats.