Toribash
That's a nice application with all the vital information included, you seem quite cool so I'm going to vote yes!

Also, you should spend 5k to make your name "Fizzy32", send a PM to an admin and they'll make your first letter uppercase!
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Hello, my name is Zwift. I live in California and I would be interested in becoming apart of Zen. I have had Toribash since 2012, so I have a lot of experience in the game.This is my alt and I am at 6th Dan Black Belt.The first ever mod I've played was aikido.I have kept on with the mod until now.My main mods are Aikido Big Dojo,and Boxshu Mushu v3.The past clans I've been in are Risk, Nitro,and Legion.I know what to expect during clan wars and such.My activity in-game is high.On the other hand, my forum activity isn't too bad.I can be a handful in wars sometimes, but I can have my bad days like everyone would have.Thats pretty much it and I hope to be a part of Zen

What's your age? What was your main account and why decided to create an alternative? Why did you leave or was kicked out of your previous clans? You didn't say why you want to be part of the clan. I didn't see much effort reading this application, this includes the grammar. Where are your replays? My vote would be no, but as you've been invited by Swaves without my vote, I hope to change my mind during your stay in the clan.
Originally Posted by fizzy32 View Post
I want to join Zen because I want to be apart of a good active clan. I am a 4th dan. I think I will benefit the clan by helping win wars. Also be a nice, and active member. Also be helpful to other clan members. I have no infractions or bans. I am 14 years old. In game name is Fizzy32 and my real name is Nick. Well I don't really know much about myself that is very interesting but I really enjoy watching/playing basketball. I am from Ohio, and I really enjoy video games. I would say I am forum active, I like to read a lot of posts, I sometimes like to post things. Also my in game activity is 9/10.

Okay, cool, but incomplete and very brief. You didn't talk about your previous clans, other accounts, etc. And again, where are your replays?
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Also, you should spend 5k to make your name "Fizzy32", send a PM to an admin and they'll make your first letter uppercase!

Better, accumulate 100k and change everything. Joke.

or not
But not only the "in-game image" matters, have a good image in the forum is cool too.

And please, no offtopic here, wait for the result or the invitation.

Thanks.
I don`t know what to do
-----
ok I liv in serbia belgrade name of my streat is bruska11x I have more alt and I have 11 years
my alts are maxxxim004 playi aleksije0 aleksije09 manemen321 and ......
I joined 2012
I didn`t be in clans so I dont know what to do so I whink to I applyed this page
and my eanglish is so bed
Last edited by doollars; Jan 16, 2015 at 01:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by doollars View Post
I don`t know what to do
-----
ok I liv in serbia belgrade name of my streat is bruska11x I have more alt and I have 11 years
my alts are maxxxim004 playi aleksije0 aleksije09 manemen321 and ......
I joined 2012
I didn`t be in clans so I dont know what to do so I whink to I applyed this page
and my eanglish is so bed

Rly Bad App. Bad grammar. NO for me.