Ranking
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
World, get me some custom swag crosshairs, please
also I fear I may lose nova 2 if I dont win some games soon..

Get crosshair generator from Steam Workshop. You can customize your crosshair as you want + there are crosshairs used by pro players.
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
I use the same but blue one

Well isn't it basicly custom one if you change it from the one csgo gives you into a classic one and adjust color? :p or how is the custom crosshair defined then?

I have light blue classic stylish cross hair myself, but its not as wide or big and it's light blue :)
What are your favourite weapons, guys? I like Galil because it works exactly like AK from 1.6 (the damage is bad tho), FAMAS because it's super accurate when bursting (more than M4) and MP7 cuz it has deadly recoil after update
The pro90 is pretty sweet with how easy its spray is to control + damage. Otherwise AK and M4 take the prize for damage and accuracy.
PM me with any and all questions
m4a1 and p90 are bae.
I like famas on eco or if im trolling some noobs
usp-s is god tier weapon
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh yes, clonk 2 stronk, P2000 over the USP-S any day.
That extra bullet in the clip is a vital factor in living the #hattlyfe
PM me with any and all questions
/Invade
Sorry guys probably shouldnt be posting here but if any of you are eu and are up for some comp hit me up

Master Guardian 1

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111371091
Last edited by CkyToH; Apr 28, 2015 at 09:32 AM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
/Invade
Sorry guys probably shouldnt be posting here but if any of you are eu and are up for some comp hit me up

Master Guardian 1

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111371091

I think that this is the right place .. I said it is CS related stuff
And yours is .. so everything is cool

Btw .. we are Nova 1 ... so Idk if you wanna play with us