Toribash
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
So I had an idea for a mod based in tekken, I would like to be able to somehow choose a ''character'' before the fight, each of them with different body configurations, strengths, speed...etc It would be kind of a MAS mod. More details can be stablished If that is even possible. Have a good day ^^

This could be done, though each character would require a mod of their own, and assuming you want both people to choose, that's a lot of mods to make. For example, lets say we decide to make 10 characters, that's going to require a mod where each of those 10 characters goes against another one of the 10 characters, in other words, you'd need !10 mods, which is a lot of work.

But yeah sure, if you want 2 (maybe 3) I'll try. Though do note, I mostly make weapon mods, so I won't be the best guy for the job.
Craftinbros new main account
Ok trekst if you need someone to craft the mod fight arena I could for that as well as the customized character. You can handle weapons if you want. Since you were the first to respond it's up to you. Since your one of the Mod innovators
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Ok trekst if you need someone to craft the mod fight arena I could for that as well as the customized character. You can handle weapons if you want. Since you were the first to respond it's up to you. Since your one of the Mod innovators

I'd like to hear some more specifics about the mod request before agreeing to anything, though I'd prefer splitting up to work, and the mod would look much better if you did the environment.
well, most things people will be giving us is "ideas" so they most likely wont be detailed, so it's best to take the concept or idea and just make something out of it, rather than waiting for details.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Well, It would be nice to have 3-5 possible characters, the stage could be just default world, the gravity -30, since it would be a MAS kind of mod, no grabs since people often abuses them, Some kind of score limit, representing the lifepoints would be nice, and enough engage distance to prepare a stance, apart from that, I can't think of anything else important, tell me if I am missing stuff

Edit: I just thought about some other stuff.

Dm should be off by default
Fracture should be on by default (Some people might want to play without so they can turn it off, but just to make sure the new models don't derp with fractures )
Since each ''character" would have different damage values, making a regular score limit could be problematic, so I thought about having the damages reduced to 1-2 for "standard" characters and maybe 2-3 for the strongest ones, with a score limit of ~20 (I think I more or less explained it, I'll await your response to see if that made any sense ._.)

Feel free to add me in Skype "mrcheetah42" with a deadpool profile picture to ask any question or ask me for help testing or whatever
Last edited by SrCheetah; Jun 1, 2015 at 05:53 PM.
Wolololololo
Well, It would be nice to have 3-5 possible characters, the stage could be just default world, the gravity -30, since it would be a MAS kind of mod, no grabs since people often abuses them, Some kind of score limit, representing the lifepoints would be nice, and enough engage distance to prepare a stance, apart from that, I can't think of anything else important, tell me if I am missing stuff

Edit: I just thought about some other stuff.

Dm should be off by default
Fracture should be on by default (Some people might want to play without so they can turn it off, but just to make sure the new models don't derp with fractures )
Since each ''character" would have different damage values, making a regular score limit could be problematic, so I thought about having the damages reduced to 1-2 for "standard" characters and maybe 2-3 for the strongest ones, with a score limit of ~20 (I think I more or less explained it, I'll await your response to see if that made any sense ._.)

Feel free to add me in Skype "mrcheetah42" with a deadpool profile picture to ask any question or ask me for help testing or whatever

I don't think the score limit thing will be possible, assuming you still want the mod made, would you mind stating the 3-5 characters from the game that you would like
Originally Posted by Tekst View Post
I don't think the score limit thing will be possible, assuming you still want the mod made, would you mind stating the 3-5 characters from the game that you would like

Well, no problem, the "characters" I would like would be:

Default tori- It is kind of capable for almost everything, but it doesn't have a real advantage at anything.

A faster, but weaker character, for fast martial arts such as Taekwondo.

A modified character able to do muay thai- Default tori can't because of the elbows. It should have stronger hips/pecs, but weaker elbows/knees.

A bigger, stronger, yet slower character for stuff such as boxing or other heavy martial arts.

Any question just pm me.
Wolololololo
If matarika wants to make the arena for this mod, I'd be glad to do the characters (I might need your help though matarika), though I think I may change the ideas for the characters a bit, also I'm probably gonna be a bit lazy and only do 3 characters
Originally Posted by Tekst View Post
If matarika wants to make the arena for this mod, I'd be glad to do the characters (I might need your help though matarika), though I think I may change the ideas for the characters a bit, also I'm probably gonna be a bit lazy and only do 3 characters

I thought it might be too much work, maybe binklawz could help you, so you can split the work, I'll try to talk to him about it
Wolololololo
I thought it might be too much work, maybe binklawz could help you, so you can split the work, I'll try to talk to him about it

I'll message him on skype about it