Ranking
Original Post
Longer signatures (kinda)
Not counting BBCode on signature, since as a non-vip I really struggle with it ;-;
Wolololololo
The current limit is only an annoyance when it comes to hyperlinks. A non-vip Sig should be functional but not fancy, because vips pay for fanciness rather than functionality.
2 lines of text, and 3 lines total including bb code is completely reasonable.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
The current limit is only an annoyance when it comes to hyperlinks. A non-vip Sig should be functional but not fancy, because vips pay for fanciness rather than functionality.
2 lines of text, and 3 lines total including bb code is completely reasonable.

Look at my signature, would you call that 2 línes ?
Also, VIP would have 6 real lines too, so they would be rewarded too
Wolololololo
Supported.
people like me cant buy vip where they live so i'd like if they make it atleast 3lines and 300 character for non-vip people
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
Supported.
people like me cant buy vip where they live so i'd like if they make it atleast 3lines and 300 character for non-vip people

I'm talking about 2 real lines
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I'm talking about 2 real lines

oh i thought u was talking about 3lines
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
oh i thought u was talking about 3lines

3 line of code or 2 lines of visual text as I understood.
Leon The Black
Supported.

Toriprime and toriVIP are available for tc, saying you can't buy it because you live in a country which uses a strange currency isn't really "valid."

Also 2 lines for no VIP is enough, lazors perfectly explained that it is meant to be functional and not fancy.

There is this very little bug which allows you to have 3 lines in your sig without VIP already, look at mine.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]