Ranking
Original Post
rules somewhere in game
so most people who get this game don't go on the forums or really do anything so they don't know the rules of the game like when i first played this i didn't know you could even get banned... so could you put the rules some where in game like no racism no mcing in tourneys. Even a no mcing rule in the desc of pubs and tourneys would help and if there are a list of rules in the game itself where are they? i've been playing for a while and have never seen them.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Anymore input on this particularly anyone who disagrees?
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
I think a list of rules that are only broken through inexperience with the game should be listed, with a link to the rest of the rules below it. I think that may solve a lot of textures being stolen and decap rigging. (Yes a lot of the time people doing it don't know it's wrong)

Good suggestion, for once.
I think I might be retired.
Great idea. They should implement this early on when people first play Toribash. Since they are automatically put into a tutorial, you could have some rule policy thing or something that they have to read and then press "agree to these terms/rules" before they can continue w/ the game. Even after, you can always have the "rules" in the training dojo or whatever it's called.
Make it happen kgo.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao