Ranking
there is no such thing as cheap playstyle in dueling, people who actually play cheap in duels have little success and in some cases we dont even bother dueling them.
pros- double the amount of tc ur dueling per win
cons- lose money

no it's not hard, you just need to play and play and play, every successful dueler has lost
more than what they earned. Wild/molotov5 this example, from the beginner of 2015 to this day he's probably made more than 20 mill from duels alone, but he's broke which leads me again to losing more than winning.

i'm not gonna explain abd or boxshu, they're different mods and it all depends on your playstyle, any playstyle works

If I ping during a duel depending on who i'm dueling with, but someone who i've probably known for a long time will probably send back, in most cases we'll send back unless ur about to lose and you

Yeah I guess you could say I care about duels, unless its like 40k below or all my tc then not really

alts are annoying but at the end of the day if you're bad and cant counter a lift or whatever then ur just gonna make excuses about how u hate alts etc lmao but really you lost, and there's no excuses for losing

holy shit i just realized u asked like 20 questions, on my phone right now so i didnt really see any of it, sorry for everything i've said was a little messy, i'll try and fix it tommorrow.

tl;dr dueling is more skill less luck, but yes, you also need luck. dont duel if you're not committed in losing your tc
-----
also stop saying cheap playstyle, jsnuffmars has probably the cheapest playstyle in history and still got his ass beat by us, im glad that kid stuck to marketing or he would've gone banked for real. Take a look at actual duelers, we rarely play cheap, the only thing that infuriates us more than anything is duel running.

go ahead, duel an ACTUAL dueler, can you please try and lift diamond in aikido/abd? Let me know how far that's gonna get you, god damn PLEASE rush me in boxshu, save me some time to beat your ass. Point is cheap playstyle thats old shit, we know how to play against that.
Last edited by Freecjslick; Jan 1, 2016 at 07:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump