Toribash
Joining
Name:Washington,ToriName:L1GHT1,Age:16,Hobbielay game :/,im not active that much because of school so i might be active on friday,saturday,and sunday.

P.S. i'm also might be on thursday too.
No way use ur main account if its not then your not accepted in thats a bad application and also your too low of a rank
Originally Posted by CyanKill View Post
What about MayoNinja you ignored him...

she never accepted, so i withdrew the invite (can only invite 4 at a time after all)
-----
Originally Posted by MayoNinja View Post
Hello!
I'm MayoNinja, my real name is Mary, and I would love to join this clan.
I'm 16 years old with quite some time on my hands
IRL, I play the piano, piano theory, Spanish, et cetera, neither English nor Spanish are my first languages though: I speak Chinese as my primary language. I'm joining this clan in hopes of an active clan and some people to play with. I'm not active on the forums, but I play every day for a couple of hours. You can contact me via Skype, I'm superfangs123 or Mary Fang (I have a hummingbird profile pic.) I like playing pendulum, judofrac, and lightnin. I have some replays upon request
I hope I get accepted!
~Mary

get the fuck in this clan
Last edited by siriisdumb; Apr 16, 2016 at 03:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey I'm Sensaur or Sen, but my real name is Curtis, Im a 16 year old weird kid from Ireland.
I want to join this clan because I recently got back into TB after a long break from the game and I want to get better at the game with a community of players,
Inside of the game I play daily (1-2 hours in total) and I'm a blue belt, in the forums I dont post at all since I rarely log in. Outside of TB all together I play drums and skate, If needed you can msg me on skype (live:curtissewell10