Toribash
1. Ivan
2. 17 (turning 18 in a month)
3. As I said in-game i came to this game back after a 4 year break and i want to get back into it. A clan will help me to stay active and become a good player again.
4. Been around since this game was released so i'm kind of a veteran (not considering the time i was away ofc), and I will hopefully get back into this game in no time
5. GMT +2
6. Yes
7. Jup, my username is "ivantolla"

Thank you for letting me apply, I hope you'll accept me :3
Never Fuck Alone
Thank you all for taking the time to apply to become a member of (CoA)! Down below you will see the results of what I think your application as earned you.

Originally Posted by CamzzV2 View Post
My Name In Game Is CamzzV2, My Real Name Is Brandon. I'm 15 Years Old, 16 In October. I've Been Looking For A Team/Clan Since I Was 9 So Yanno, Why Not? I'm Pretty Good With Takedowns And Lifts, So That's Always Helpful. Central, I Live In Missouri. English Is My First Language. I Can Give You My Skype On Steam.

Hello! I have taken the time to read over your application and I have already accepted you. You will find that you have the in-game tags needed to participate in clan activities.

Originally Posted by drewkills View Post
My name is drewkills,i am 13 yrs old,I am applying to get to know people and get better in toribash,I bring the power of hustle loyalty and respect(John cena copyrighted0jk but im nice and im good at lifting,I live in the united states in the carolinas north carolina,I speak all english,no skype

I am sorry, but I will not be accepting your application. You can reapply in 24 hours.

Originally Posted by RedSync View Post
Hi my name is RedSync, Im 12 years old. Well my purpose in applying is because, recently i got tested by Cam and won. Tal says you have to be tested to qualify.I also think I can help this clan. I am a team player with good sportsmanship. I am in the eastern time zone. My skype is orangemushie. I speak english and a bit of french.

I will not be accepting this application due to the fact that you are being to cocky and you should be here for the soul reason to just apply to be accepted.

Originally Posted by blahLOL View Post
1. Ivan
2. 17 (turning 18 in a month)
3. As I said in-game i came to this game back after a 4 year break and i want to get back into it. A clan will help me to stay active and become a good player again.
4. Been around since this game was released so i'm kind of a veteran (not considering the time i was away ofc), and I will hopefully get back into this game in no time
5. GMT +2
6. Yes
7. Jup, my username is "ivantolla"

Thank you for letting me apply, I hope you'll accept me :3

Thank you for taking the time to apply! You kept your application simple, I admire that. Hopefully you are back into the game for good, I need someone with your skill level to help in wars. I hope that you obey the rules that are laid out in the clan thread. I hope you enjoy your stay.

The Dark Seal
(Thief)
Hey you said you would tell me why im not in the clan whats the deal tell me i passed the test what did i do wrong
Originally Posted by drewkills View Post
Hey you said you would tell me why im not in the clan whats the deal tell me i passed the test what did i do wrong

You did not pass the application process, please put more time and effort and try to be more serious while making your next application (if you do indeed intend on making another one.)
The Dark Seal
(Thief)
Why I want to join

I went to be in a place where i serve some type of purpose and maybe grow even stronger Ive won some tournaments, beaten many people so i wanted to Decide to join a clan.i didn't like fighting alone and it becomes lonely in-game some time after awhile. and i have all means of communication

My toribash experience

ive been playing for 3 years i lost my last account Due to my last PC died and bought a new and better one. i watched videos and trained and i can talk and do the work. i know akido ,mushu(best) ,and Judo so far

What I can contribute to the clan
i can talk to other members in the forum Help in clan wars and help others that need it and record when told

Me
Im 21 in real life i game alot and i mostly do alot of things with YouTube and recording also i do parkour along with other activity. some of my hobbies are skateboarding,building and cars.
Est time

Thank you and i love your hospitality as i hope i become a good member in your group
omg clan applacation
Hi, my name is omg5 and i am 16. i want to join the clan because, i think this clan is awesome and i like the people in it,and i want to get to know them better.
Qualities i may bring are kindness, Great sportsmanship and i am a team player,
i help people, and i was born in houstan tx
i speak english fluently and yes i have skype.
My skype name is is omg51 i hope you let me join and have a nice day

Last edited by omg5; Jul 8, 2016 at 08:19 PM.
Hi my name is PHamsterr (or George) I am 14 and I would like to join the clan because I want to see how much more fun I can have by joining a clan with a bunch of cool people and seeing if I can take part in clan wars, which seem like very fun things to take part of and represent my clan. To the clan I will bring a weird kind of fighting style and just (i hope) being a very friendly and kind guy. The time zone i use, as a result of me being from Britain I use GMT. I was born in Germany so I talk a little bit of German but I speak fluent English because i'm British and I also have skype here it is: PHamsterr Toribash (I'm in the process of getting a microphone) Thanks and Goodbye!!
Hello Corporation of Assassins.
My name is Piny Auditore da firenze
and i would like to apply for you clan in the name of the father of understanding
-even tho that's a templar thing but it sounds really bad ass so i had to say it.
the reason im here today is to help the brotherhood get stronger and liberate Roma
i have been living in this animus for about 16 years now.
i produce music in-case u want an original track for Your clan video when u make one :')
i can also draw crazy stuff, but i'm usually too bored to do it though.
me can spek flunt englis wiz no prblemo
i work in a market in which i slave for people 8 hours a day
and i also get treated like a slave for 8 hours a day at home
the other 8 hours of the day i sleep like a slave.
i have 8 friends and they are all named Eight
my family is also made of 8 members
me, daddy, mommy, big bro, bigger bro, small sister, medium sister, large sister.
i used to get bullied at school and my brothers would bully me after bullying the bullies.
i then started boxing and i loved it and i now rek people for fun.
i have 6 pack abs and i love showing it off specially to people who have boobs.
and last but not least, i play toribash.
my smallest sister which is older than me is the best person in the world and i would marry her if i could.
we might actually buy an apartment together soon if we afford it.
but that last part was a joke... srsly dont take that srsly.
i really fucking hate my oldest brother because he bullies me daily
i have deep secrets which i haven't shared with anyone yet but i might share it with you :')
you are one cool fucker ;)
i play toribash for fun and i really hope you accept this because i feel like i can have fun in this clan and you might also have fun with me if u take and give a joke now and then. but those people like PHamsterr, i fall in love with them instantly.
he is one of the chillest bois i have met and i would go gay for him.
nohomotho
accept him in the clan cuz he is dope :')
I'm pretty sure we all will enjoy his company
as for toribash, i started playing toribash at around 2014.
i played for about 6 months at first
then i got bored cuz reasons.
and at |8th July 2015| i made this account Piny because i forgot the name of my older acc.
and i played for a couple of weeks and then got bored again xD
and now at | 8th July 2016| i started playing toribash again and I'm hoping that the Corporation of Assassins will be my reason to stay this time.
i always try my best to stay loyal to clans.
and I am loyal as long as their leader is active and interactive and listens like a true leader. :')
i remember i used to lead a clan and lifted it up to 17th or 16th rank long ago.
i have no idea what the name was but fuck that clan it got rekt xD
CoA will be my thing now :')
please forgive me for any typos/grammatically incorrect sentences.
with much love and care
~Piny Auditore da firenze
Originally Posted by omg5 View Post
Hi, my name is omg5 and i am 16. i want to join the clan because, i think this clan is awesome and i like the people in it,and i want to get to know them better.
Qualities i may bring are kindness, Great sportsmanship and i am a team player,
i help people, and i was born in houstan tx
i speak english fluently and yes i have skype.
My skype name is is omg51 i hope you let me join and have a nice day

Thank you for taking the time to apply for (CoA). After reviewing your application I have decided to let you join! You show great skills that can be polished to become better.

Originally Posted by PHamsterr View Post
Hi my name is PHamsterr (or George) I am 14 and I would like to join the clan because I want to see how much more fun I can have by joining a clan with a bunch of cool people and seeing if I can take part in clan wars, which seem like very fun things to take part of and represent my clan. To the clan I will bring a weird kind of fighting style and just (i hope) being a very friendly and kind guy. The time zone i use, as a result of me being from Britain I use GMT. I was born in Germany so I talk a little bit of German but I speak fluent English because i'm British and I also have skype here it is: PHamsterr Toribash (I'm in the process of getting a microphone) Thanks and Goodbye!!

Thank you for taking the time to apply. I will be accepting you as a trial member! (Thug) I hope you enjoy your stay.

Originally Posted by kuroda0 View Post
Why I want to join

I went to be in a place where i serve some type of purpose and maybe grow even stronger Ive won some tournaments, beaten many people so i wanted to Decide to join a clan.i didn't like fighting alone and it becomes lonely in-game some time after awhile. and i have all means of communication

My toribash experience

ive been playing for 3 years i lost my last account Due to my last PC died and bought a new and better one. i watched videos and trained and i can talk and do the work. i know akido ,mushu(best) ,and Judo so far

What I can contribute to the clan
i can talk to other members in the forum Help in clan wars and help others that need it and record when told

Me
Im 21 in real life i game alot and i mostly do alot of things with YouTube and recording also i do parkour along with other activity. some of my hobbies are skateboarding,building and cars.
Est time

Thank you and i love your hospitality as i hope i become a good member in your group

Greetings. Thank you for taking the time to apply for (CoA). After reviewing your application I have decided to let you join in as a trial member (Thug). I hope to see you in-game!

-----
Originally Posted by Piny View Post
Hello Corporation of Assassins.
My name is Piny Auditore da firenze
and i would like to apply for you clan in the name of the father of understanding
-even tho that's a templar thing but it sounds really bad ass so i had to say it.
the reason im here today is to help the brotherhood get stronger and liberate Roma
i have been living in this animus for about 16 years now.
i produce music in-case u want an original track for Your clan video when u make one :')
i can also draw crazy stuff, but i'm usually too bored to do it though.
me can spek flunt englis wiz no prblemo
i work in a market in which i slave for people 8 hours a day
and i also get treated like a slave for 8 hours a day at home
the other 8 hours of the day i sleep like a slave.
i have 8 friends and they are all named Eight
my family is also made of 8 members
me, daddy, mommy, big bro, bigger bro, small sister, medium sister, large sister.
i used to get bullied at school and my brothers would bully me after bullying the bullies.
i then started boxing and i loved it and i now rek people for fun.
i have 6 pack abs and i love showing it off specially to people who have boobs.
and last but not least, i play toribash.
my smallest sister which is older than me is the best person in the world and i would marry her if i could.
we might actually buy an apartment together soon if we afford it.
but that last part was a joke... srsly dont take that srsly.
i really fucking hate my oldest brother because he bullies me daily
i have deep secrets which i haven't shared with anyone yet but i might share it with you :')
you are one cool fucker ;)
i play toribash for fun and i really hope you accept this because i feel like i can have fun in this clan and you might also have fun with me if u take and give a joke now and then. but those people like PHamsterr, i fall in love with them instantly.
he is one of the chillest bois i have met and i would go gay for him.
nohomotho
accept him in the clan cuz he is dope :')
I'm pretty sure we all will enjoy his company
as for toribash, i started playing toribash at around 2014.
i played for about 6 months at first
then i got bored cuz reasons.
and at |8th July 2015| i made this account Piny because i forgot the name of my older acc.
and i played for a couple of weeks and then got bored again xD
and now at | 8th July 2016| i started playing toribash again and I'm hoping that the Corporation of Assassins will be my reason to stay this time.
i always try my best to stay loyal to clans.
and I am loyal as long as their leader is active and interactive and listens like a true leader. :')
i remember i used to lead a clan and lifted it up to 17th or 16th rank long ago.
i have no idea what the name was but fuck that clan it got rekt xD
CoA will be my thing now :')
please forgive me for any typos/grammatically incorrect sentences.
with much love and care
~Piny Auditore da firenze

You have been accepted - You will be trialed for a week. Thank you for yoru time with your application.
Last edited by Talorax; Jul 8, 2016 at 09:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Dark Seal
(Thief)
Damn Piny what an amazing application. You guys are getting some really good members :P
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it